10-15-09 06:18 AM
29 12
tools
    Took the words right out of my mouth(err... hands since I'm typing). I am really disappointed in how they screwed up the send picture in the Messenger. If I wanted to send a high res file, I'd just email it or use the send file option. I liked that I could send a very lightweight, yet viewable picture instantly. One of the best features of the Messenger.
    Same here, it took me less than 3 hours to switch back to old BBM
    The looks is nice but the picture exchange feature just sux...

Will upgrade back once I heard they fix it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-09 01:02 AM
    Hi, I am having the exact same problem. When I send/receive any pictures over BBM, its just sits there and does nothing and saves as a red 'x'. I have just read through the replies to this thread but nothing seems to work for me? (This only happens with contacts also using BBM 5.0 - The old version seems to work fine when receiving)
    Can anyone suggest anything else?
    10-14-09 04:00 AM
    Hey, i am having the exact same problem. When I send any pictures in BBM5, it works fine. Receiveing is not working. Ik have to select Accept or decline then i wait for 30 minutes! I want the functionality View of Save back like the previous version of BBM. Like it worked in BBM today it is very annoying! RIM has to fix this issue!!!
    10-15-09 03:33 AM
    I was having the same issue. An earlier post said to turn off encryption. That seems to have worked for me. Go into Options>Security>Encryption. Then, I disabled the encryption for the media card.

this is the correct answer. its posted in a couple of the other DUPLICATE threads that for some reason dont get merged or closed
    10-15-09 06:18 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD