my friend and i just upgraded to bbm 5.0.0.33 yesterday..
    today i send him message thru bbm...

it says "D" on my bbm...
    but he did not receive any text from me on his BBM..
    i tried it over and over, battery pull and soft reset, nothing works...

i then borrow his handset, delete my contact from his bbm.. text my handset from his bb... and then it said something like "this contact is on your ignore list, do you want to add this contact?"

after adding, everything back to normal..
    but it got me thinking and asking, "why am i on his ignore list and is there a menu to ignore contact BBM???"
    10-12-09 03:51 AM
    Once a contact is added....then you go to delete them from BBM...a menu comes up asking are you sure you want to delete? Right above that it gives you the option to ignore further requests as well.
    10-12-09 04:33 AM
    Once a contact is added....then you go to delete them from BBM...a menu comes up asking are you sure you want to delete? Right above that it gives you the option to ignore further requests as well.
    but this is something entirely different, i know what you mean..
    in the first place, he never delete me from his contact, as i see my contact name is still on his friend list when i texted him thru bbm..

and from a bunch of contact, only he who cant receive text from me.. when i delete my name from his contact, and then add again, then the menu comes up telling me that im on his ignore list, and would i like to remove the ignore???

very weird..
    10-12-09 08:57 AM
    thanks for that
    10-12-09 12:00 PM
    thanks for that
    do you have the same problem with me??.. im glad if someone else is having it, so its not just me..
    10-12-09 08:54 PM
    Well its simply cause now when u get a friend request u get 4 options to choose from..Accept, Decline, Ignore or close. So when your friend added you the first time he probably pressed "ignore"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-09 02:49 AM
    when you ignore someone, there is message saying that if we want to remove the person from ignore list, please check the ignore list in option. I have try to find this ignore list and can not find. is there anybody can help me/guide me where i can access my ignore list? thank you
    01-24-10 09:12 AM
    when you ignore someone, there is message saying that if we want to remove the person from ignore list, please check the ignore list in option. I have try to find this ignore list and can not find. is there anybody can help me/guide me where i can access my ignore list? thank you
    Same here. Someone please help.
    02-05-10 12:36 PM
    Hey guys, so what the update on this while ignore list thing? Does BBM Have it or not? I would like to hope it does, so if anyone has found anything out about it, plz share. =D
    03-23-10 05:42 PM
    ok. First of all, Yes there's a ignore list option, and CANNOT be seem as far as I know, unless new OS will bring the feature.

How can you deal from removing your contact from ignore list

1. Create your contact on your Phone Book
    Create a valid email address on your friend name if the person has it
    (hope so)

Copy the PIN number in the PIN number field

Send a simple email to your friend, recently created.

Search the email you just sent
    Position your mouse on your contact's email address
    Press MENU from BB.

Choose INVITE TO MESSENGER
    An screen comes up
    Explaining your Inviting someone you choose to ignore
    then you follow the instruction on your screen to add your friend.

I'm sure there are other options but this one works for me.

Have a nice day. and good luck.
    07-14-10 08:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD