So I've been having a problem with the cursor in my Blackberry Messenger ever since I upgraded to the latest version. I have a Bold 9000 running the lastest AT&T software. Whenever I open up a bbm from the Messages icon, the cursor is always on the first letter of the first message of the last set of messages either sent or received. Basically, I can't just start typing my message. I either have to scroll down until the cursor gets to the text box or I have to click the "r" key to get the cursor in the right spot. It gets pretty annoying when I think I've typed out a whole message or sent a few to find out I've just been clicking keys because the cursor has been elsewhere. Anyone else having this problem?
    12-12-09 05:44 PM
    Strange, never heard od this before but I will bkup ur contacts in bbm first uninstall try sending myself a regular email. After the uninstall reboot of course. Make sure everything scrolls fine after the I get the email. Then reboot again just to make sure the scrolls are fine then reinstall bbm. I had a prob where I couldn't see anything. Its a bug or something after I rebooted everything was fine since. Hope that helps good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-09 05:40 AM
    not having this issue.
    12-13-09 02:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD