I have been searching and nothing I have tried has worked , I need some help I have 5.0 OS on my phone when I send files through bbm it will send every thing but pictures? I can receive but can not send only to ppl with older os systems it seems where they do not have to download , is it something to do with my memory card I am stuck its driving me crazy ! pls help Thanks!
    05-20-10 05:47 PM
    What does "to ppl" mean?

What device model?

What exact OS version on the device?

What exact BBM version?

What size are the pictures that won't send?
    05-20-10 06:14 PM
    What does "to ppl" mean?

What device model?

What exact OS version on the device?

What exact BBM version?

What size are the pictures that won't send?
    ppl = people like other people on my bbm

Model:tour 9630

BBM 5.0

It will not send any size pictures to any phone, when they accept to download it just stay on the screen and will not download, but only with pictures, with the exception of my friends with older blackberrys just sends without the downloading screen coming on. other files send no problem and I can receive pictures no problems.
    Last edited by rippo; 05-20-10 at 06:26 PM. Reason: missed some info
    05-20-10 06:24 PM
    You need to check the EXACT version of BBM.

Open BBM. Press Menu. Select Options. Press Menu. Select "About BlackBerry Messenger". Read the version number.

The latest downloadable version is 5.0.0.57. (Or 5.0.0.66 if your device OS is updated.) If you don't have the latest version, you need to update.

And maybe your friends need to update as well.
    05-20-10 06:54 PM
    its 5.0.0.33

And thanks for the help by the way
    05-20-10 08:59 PM
    You need to change versions. That specific version had many issues that RIM identified. That version actually caused their network to have issues for days.
    05-20-10 09:20 PM
    Back up your contact list via DM, etc. From your phone's browser go to www.blackberry.com/messenger. From there it'll let you download the latest version of messenger.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-10 11:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD