Hi Guys,

I just joined a couple of groups with friends. Is is possoble to stop my BB from vibrating everytime someone writes something in those groups. I would still like it to vibrate when I get a direct PIN but not when there is activity on the groups.
    02-24-10 01:10 PM
    In BBM select the menu key and select options, here you can change settings ect. Untick "display Music updates from contacts" this should solve the problem, its under the recent updates tab. To set the direct pin option, do the same and its under the miscellaneous tab "Vibrate when receiving a ping" Hope this helps
    02-24-10 08:14 PM
    In BBM select the menu key and select options, here you can change settings ect. Untick "display Music updates from contacts" this should solve the problem, its under the recent updates tab. To set the direct pin option, do the same and its under the miscellaneous tab "Vibrate when receiving a ping" Hope this helps
    what are you talking about??? that has nothing to do with what hes asking.

OP, go into your profiles, then expand to find the BBM groups notifications. turn the group notifications to "none" from "vibrate" or "ring". that will cease all vibrations just from group noticfications. the LED and icon will still show you of ongoing notifications though.
    02-24-10 11:55 PM
    it can also be done from the bbm group itself. Go to bbm open up the group without clicking in the chat. Then menu key>group details>scroll down to the bottom where it says "turn off all notifications" and select yes. Then save your setting. Then whenever you want it to ring you can just go back in to turn it on. This way you are also able to leave your profiles group tones set

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-10 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD