I searched (Geez everytime i post a new thread i gotta put a disc that i searched already so ppl dont go nuts)

So my BB msgr NOT 5.0 is acting up, everytime i send someone a message today rite after i send it they appear unreachable! I did the battery pull..still..anyone experiencing this issue?

Any remedies?
    10-14-09 03:40 PM
    Under Options >Security Options >General Settings. Scroll down and make sure content protection is disabled...
    10-14-09 03:43 PM
    Under Options >Security Options >General Settings. Scroll down and make sure content protection is disabled...
    It already was disabled...any other suggestions..this sucks!
    10-14-09 03:45 PM
    So you say it just started happening right? From what I can find it's a delivery issue and even though it says the contact is unreachable, you can still have a conversation with that contact....
    10-14-09 03:52 PM
    A co-worker and I are experiencing the same problem. I stand right next to him and send a message and it never comes through. He sent me a message 10 minutes ago and I still haven't gotten it. It just started a few hours ago. Strange.
    10-14-09 03:55 PM
    A co-worker and I are experiencing the same problem. I stand right next to him and send a message and it never comes through. He sent me a message 10 minutes ago and I still haven't gotten it. It just started a few hours ago. Strange.
    Might just be an issue with the server then that will get fixed soon i hope!
    10-14-09 04:01 PM
    agree...seems some network issues amuck? my friend is not on 5 and i am...seems weird today.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-09 04:02 PM
    Someone on the boards earlier was asking if there was a BIS outage, at least you know you're not the only one Tarek...
    10-14-09 04:06 PM
    Still not working! Anyone else?
    10-14-09 06:07 PM
    My other friend with sprint is reporting the same problem.
    10-14-09 06:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD