I just updated my BB messenger to the latest one. I dont like it on the flip phone the screen is too small for it.
    I would like to uninstall this version and go back to the previos version.
    can anyone tell me how to do this procedure?
    04-01-10 09:54 PM
    Where did you download from? If from app world you can delete from there. If not go to options advanced options then applications find bbm hit bb key then delete.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-10 01:47 PM
    Where did you download from? If from app world you can delete from there. If not go to options advanced options then applications find bbm hit bb key then delete.

I dont know where i downloaded it from, one day a new icon showed up in my bb menu. So i opened the icon up, and it said there was an newer version of the messenger available for download and there was a download link, so i clicked it and it upgraded it for me.
    Its version 5.0.0.57 (the latest)
    BB apps world only has the latest version for download.
    If anyone knows where i can download the old version, please help out.
    If i was to go into advanced options and delete it, that would not help my situation, because i cannot find the old version to re-download.
    The new version has over written the old version, i do believe.
    Any other ideas? thanks for you time and help.
    04-04-10 05:04 PM
    Sorry. There is no way to download the old version of BBM. You can use add and remove app thing from the desktop manager or reload the OS.

I strongly suggest you stay with the latest since older ones might cause problems with the BlackBerry Network and you might encounter problems.

I suggest you make BBM look strip down by changing the options like chat bubbles to standard and uncheck the advance features, disable chat names in chat.

Last edited by maxknux; 07-11-10 at 09:24 PM.
    04-11-10 05:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD