Okay, so I went to send a message today using BB Messenger. Instead of normally going through the check mark process (from nothing to a D to a R), the message has a red clock next to it. From what I gathered searching on here, this means the message has timed out. Will this message still send? Or, do I need to re-send it? This is the first I've seen this and I just want to make sure.
    04-07-09 11:06 AM
    It will eventually. i get that alot. You could resend it. try disabling your radio, than enabling it again.
    04-07-09 11:09 AM
    See this morning was my first strange thing to happen with my Storm. I have the auto on/off set. This morning when I woke up, the radio was set to "Off." So, I simply turned it on, but didn't receive any of the emails that were in my Gmail inbox. At the time I thought it was a Gmail issue. So, I just carried on with the day and when I went to send a message with BB Msgr., I got this clock thing. And, my contact went to Unreachable.

I did a battery pull and am receiving my emails now and everything looks to be functioning (hopefully). I still have the red clocks, though, and my BB Messenger contact is still Unreachable. Hopefully it'll fix it. I just wasn't sure if the Red Clock meant the message would send or if I needed to re-send it.
    04-07-09 11:28 AM
    Batt pull when in doubt. it always fixes everything. i dream of a day where we dont have to do that tho..
    04-07-09 11:30 AM
    Batt pull when in doubt. it always fixes everything. i dream of a day where we dont have to do that tho..
    You will never see that day with RIM!
    04-07-09 12:52 PM
    Okay, so I went to send a message today using BB Messenger. Instead of normally going through the check mark process (from nothing to a D to a R), the message has a red clock next to it. From what I gathered searching on here, this means the message has timed out. Will this message still send? Or, do I need to re-send it? This is the first I've seen this and I just want to make sure.
    I am new to my BB 8530 and wonder the same thing. Sometimes when I send a text to Facebook, the red clock comes up and I resend it, only to find it's sent twice. Other times, I don't resend and it doesn't send at all! What exactly does the red clock mean? Is there a page that has a picture of all the icons and what they mean?
    04-17-10 07:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD