My wife's Torch came this past Friday and I've been playing with it a little and using BB Messenger for the first time.

So far I noticed my Bold has the option in the menu for "Forward BlackBerry Contact" but apparently the Torch doesn't?

Why wouldn't this be an option in the "Send" menu? It has "Picture", "Voice Note", "File", "Location".

Also, when I send a contact to the Torch, the address of the contact inserts an apostrophe and a space before the address!? Seems like a glitch.

PS So far I really like the Torch!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-10 04:27 PM
    Soooooo, can I assume no one else has "Forward BlackBerry Contact" in their menu for BB Messenger?
    09-06-10 07:57 PM
    Soooooo, can I assume no one else has "Forward BlackBerry Contact" in their menu for BB Messenger?
    If I click "send" in BBM, I have the following options:

Picture
    Voice Note
    File
    Blackberry Contact

I'm still running the original OS (.141) as well.
    09-06-10 08:01 PM
    If I click "send" in BBM, I have the following options:

Picture
    Voice Note
    File
    Blackberry Contact

I'm still running the original OS (.141) as well.
    This is a function of BBM, not the OS. Well I guess that depends on what version comes with the OS you load but even after that the latest Torch leaks are coming with the latest RIM apps (at least those that I use and have cecked for updates).

The OP must be using an older version of BBM on his other device.

09-06-10 08:36 PM
    This is a function of BBM, not the OS. Well I guess that depends on what version comes with the OS you load but even after that the latest Torch leaks are coming with the latest RIM apps (at least those that I use and have cecked for updates).

The OP must be using an older version of BBM on his other device.

But if he's on a Torch with the .141, he should have 5.0.1.38......right?
    09-06-10 08:38 PM
    Here's a pic of my menu...

Also, can you confirm if you send a contact via BB mess. will it add the apostrophe in front of the address?
    Last edited by Nickerz_BB; 09-06-10 at 09:03 PM.
    09-06-10 09:00 PM
    On 141 I had to update everything. 161 and 214 have the latest. I did not try sending a contact.

09-06-10 10:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD