Hello All

I am having a problem with BB Messenger. I have done a search and can't sort through all the posts to find an answer. So here goes. First the basics. Operating system 4.6 BBM is at 5.0.0.33. The problem is when I am typing a message and the cursor goes to the second line, the little "typing" window goes to 2 lines like it is supposed to but the cursor and the text disappears. If I "enter" the text it appears but I cant get the cursor to show back up in the "typing" window or any text. I can exit out and go back to BBM but it is still the same. The only way to fix it is to do a battery pull then it's ok till i have to type a 2 line response the it starts all over again.... Hope this isn't too confusing. Thanks in advance.....
    12-14-09 11:10 AM
    have you tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it ???
    12-14-09 11:22 AM
    try searching for an answer here http://forums.crackberry.com/f152/. i know i have seen this issue before, its not just on the 8350
    12-14-09 11:44 AM
    i'm havign the same problem recently too..i'm on a bold. i would type and the text and cursor do not show at all. yes, the message is still being typed and i'll send the message, but i can't see what i'm typing. i found that ending the chat and starting a new one lets it show again. i'm guessing the cache or something is too full for the chat so you have to clear it. (just a guess)
    12-15-09 08:21 AM
    I've had the same problem but not with BBM. I've had this problem since I got the phone with Yahoo and Google talk. Just end the conversation and start over, and the text appears in the bottom of the pane where it's supposed to be.
    12-15-09 09:14 AM
    i think itw with the newer versions of BBM, BBm2 or BBM 50... what ever you want to call it. i had that same issue with the leak
    12-15-09 09:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD