From the first day I've owned the 9700, I've been experiencing a very annoying issue sending and receiving files within BB Messenger to your contacts. For example, if I am trying to send who I'm chatting with a picture of whatever I took, the receipient can accept the transfer but afterwards it just hangs there on the progress bar with no movement until it times out due to inactivity. I've tried sending and receiving with multiple people and in different areas just to make sure of this and surely enough, it just never works.

Is anyone else having this issue or know of a fix?
    12-22-09 02:26 PM
    From the first day I've owned the 9700, I've been experiencing a very annoying issue sending and receiving files within BB Messenger to your contacts. For example, if I am trying to send who I'm chatting with a picture of whatever I took, the receipient can accept the transfer but afterwards it just hangs there on the progress bar with no movement until it times out due to inactivity. I've tried sending and receiving with multiple people and in different areas just to make sure of this and surely enough, it just never works.

Is anyone else having this issue or know of a fix?
    download the new bbm, it addresses this issue.
    12-22-09 02:29 PM
    download the new bbm, it addresses this issue.
    +1 to this the new bbm fixes it
    12-22-09 03:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD