I am getting this message when trying to chat with someone on bbmesg. Is it on my end that its not connecting or on their end? Sorry I am not sure if this question has already been posted, I am on my bb and not sure where search is on this format.

Thanks a bunch!
    Sorry not getting the message but my messages are not being sent so I looked at contact info and it said that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-08 12:31 PM
    Is their phone off?
    08-28-08 12:33 PM
    I always see active or Busy. but normally unreachable at night time....... ir they manually changed there status....
    08-28-08 12:34 PM
    Is their phone off?
    Not sure but I doubt it they are a bb adict! . But I guess anything is possible.

08-28-08 12:35 PM
    I always see active or Busy. but normally unreachable at night time....... ir they manually changed there status....
    So its not my phone messing up and not sending out the message or my signal?

08-28-08 12:36 PM
    Nope, your phone is fine. My contacts see me as unreachable
    often, as I often turn my phone off.
    08-28-08 01:09 PM
    Your phone is good - it's when the receiving party turns off their phone. As soon as they turn it back on they'll receive the message.
    08-28-08 01:15 PM
    also busy can mean almost anything.. I think also it has something to do with being idle. but if unreachable, that either means phone is off, or they have no signal....
    08-28-08 01:22 PM
    I have the same problem but my contact and I NEVER turn off the phone...

Anyone knows why? u_u
    11-08-08 01:18 PM
    well what I notice is that it comes up when...

:: when the phone is turned off (like mentioned above)
    :: when the person is on the phone
    :: when the person has no signal

please correct me if I'm wrong
    11-08-08 03:03 PM
    i am having this issue rite now, everytime i try to send ANY of my contacts a message, after a minute it says they are unreachable
    10-14-09 02:24 PM
    I'm experiencing the same thing. If i send a message, it doesn't reach the contact for a long time, and if i send multiple messages at once to the same contact, they are receiving them at all different times in different order too. I am experiencing the same problem with receiving messages too. My sms works perfectly right now too, idk whats going on. Anyone else?
    10-14-09 02:35 PM
    I'm experiencing the same thing. If i send a message, it doesn't reach the contact for a long time, and if i send multiple messages at once to the same contact, they are receiving them at all different times in different order too. I am experiencing the same problem with receiving messages too. My sms works perfectly right now too, idk whats going on. Anyone else?
    This usually only happens to one of my contacts. Her phone is on and she has complete use of her BBM with her other contacts.
    I have to SMS to get through.
    I've found that if I delete her and then add again it works... but only for a while. What is going on? Why is it only one contact? I know the phone is on and they have service.
    ??
    10-24-09 08:49 PM
    How do you know if someone has deleted you off their bbm list? Do they disappear the way they did before?
    10-27-09 06:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD