Can someone tell me if the last 2 new versions of bb msg have issues when sending pictures? I upgraded today to the *.55 version thinking it would help but nope. My wife and I have the same exact phone. I will send her a picture and she will accecpt it and it will take 3-5 minutes to even start sending. I am not kidding selecting save file works fine it just won't transmit the data. I just might downgrade 3 versions. At least on the old version sending a file didn't take all day. Am I the only one with this problem?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-09 04:24 PM
    i have no issues. this should be moved to native apps forum
    12-16-09 05:16 PM
    Sorry for posting in wrong section. I wonder if it is a verizon issue?

12-16-09 06:38 PM
    I'm running on my 8330 from Verizon and I have no problems sending files and pictures to my BBM contacts running BBM or any of the previous BBM versions. You may find the answer in the 8830 forums, as your model (8830) or OS may differ from our 8330.
    12-16-09 08:34 PM
    Yeah the 4.5 version sent pictures with no issue. Maybe the curve I have doesn't like the newer program. Also my friend is with sprint with the same phone as me same problem.

12-16-09 09:01 PM
    Just to clarify: My BB Curve 8330's OS version and I'm running BBM version
    12-16-09 09:25 PM
    I'm having the same problem. When I receive a picture I have to "accept" it before I can view it and it takes forever for it do accept it. Glad to know I'm not the only one w/the problem!
    12-16-09 09:43 PM