When I message people on Blackberry messenger the "d" does not change to an "r". I know they have read it because they will respond to me but it will still say "d". Anyone know how to fix this?
    01-19-10 11:43 AM
    get rid of your 8330 and get something thats not an antique!
    01-19-10 11:47 AM
    When I message people on Blackberry messenger the "d" does not change to an "r". I know they have read it because they will respond to me but it will still say "d". Anyone know how to fix this?
    Might be a network issue but just for kicks, have you tried a battery pull and/or a reinstallation of BBM? It might help to know which version of BBM you're running. I've experienced similar issues with v5.0.0.57 but as long as they respond, I figure the "R" symbol is little more than a moot point.
    01-19-10 11:58 AM
    ya i have tried the battery pull but not reinstalling it. i have the 5.0.0.57
    01-19-10 01:16 PM
    ya i have tried the battery pull but not reinstalling it. i have the 5.0.0.57
    Assuming that it's not a network issue over which you'd have no control, reinstalling might help, although with .57 I wouldn't place any bets. That version has more bugs than a week old road kill.
    01-19-10 02:29 PM
    BlackBerry is still have issues i think been acting waird since sunday. The service is very slow too.....
    01-19-10 02:55 PM
    I have been having the same issue for awhile. Its just frustrating. Hoping this whole issue gets resolved with BBM acting al crazy.
    01-20-10 09:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD