07-07-10 11:19 PM
113 ... 2345
tools
    itd be awesome if we could use all sorts of logos, such as playboy bunny etc...the peace sign....someone PIN me if they know how
    09-09-08 11:32 AM
    Yeah I'd love that skull and crossbones from wingdings
    09-09-08 01:01 PM
    I don't know if this was mentioned already, I did try searching the thread, but I learned an awesome trick for pasting something into a field that pasting normally is not an option for (i.e. the Name field in BBM):

Copy what you would like to paste, then go to the field you would like to paste in, and push Left CAPS -> Click Trackball. This is basically CTRL-V for the BlackBerry. Works in any field, any program! Much easier than the AutoText and such.

Hope this helps!
    09-10-08 11:53 PM
    I don't know if this was mentioned already, I did try searching the thread, but I learned an awesome trick for pasting something into a field that pasting normally is not an option for (i.e. the Name field in BBM):

Copy what you would like to paste, then go to the field you would like to paste in, and push Left CAPS -> Click Trackball. This is basically CTRL-V for the BlackBerry. Works in any field, any program! Much easier than the AutoText and such.

Hope this helps!
    Nice tip! I didnt know that 1
    09-11-08 12:32 AM
    Here it is. Let's see what it looks like when we try to cut and paste it from our pc to the BB.

It doesn't look like much but it works. Just copy and email it to your berry.

EDIT: when viewed from your BB browser it looks like the BB Logo messenger icon. When viewed from your PC it just looks like a little square with some letters in it.
    Awesome... thanks brah!
    09-11-08 06:43 PM
    Just did it to my 8330 and worked perfectly. Thanks guys!!!!
    09-11-08 08:43 PM

Hope this helps!

Great tip, thanks! I have an 8130 and thus only one CAPS button, but it still works.

After learning that, I experimented a bit and discovered ALT+Trackball is the same as CTRL+C (copy) Pretty sweet!
    09-12-08 01:45 PM
    Great tip, thanks! I have an 8130 and thus only one CAPS button, but it still works.

After learning that, I experimented a bit and discovered ALT+Trackball is the same as CTRL+C (copy) Pretty sweet!
    No problem!

And cool... I didn't check out if there was a shortcut for copy, but now I know! thanks!
    09-12-08 03:29 PM
    If someone could create a compilation of all of these icons that work that would be great!!
    09-15-08 04:24 PM
    This is hilarious.

1. The spacebar "activates" the auto text
    Oh man I was getting so frusterated. I thought my autotext was broke. Lawls

Everytime I read "it works for me!". I wanted to throw the phone".

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-08 09:19 PM
    It's also easy to press menu, roll up to select mode.

09-15-08 09:47 PM

Hope this helps!
    Nice tip indeed. Thanks.
    09-15-08 09:58 PM
    Add a few more: ` c f <- club, spade and diamond when viewed on Blackberry

If anybody wants these then I can send them to them along with a e # KœŒ™ <- ones from page 4 when viewed on blackberry

2454104f

09-15-08 10:31 PM
    If someone could create a compilation of all of these icons that work that would be great!!
    I have a good collection, hit me up...2427C407
    09-16-08 03:05 AM
    Hey,
    Can someone send it to me please? 243cf603
    Thanks ahead of time
    09-18-08 11:02 AM
    So i'm trying to get more symbols on my 8830.. but when I email the wingdings like it says further up on the thread all I get is &#9832 as an example. I'm super confused??? Could someone explain this to me better or even pin me some cool symbols pretty please?? I'd really appreciate it!! My pin is:319b13fd. Please someone help me!!

12-07-08 10:38 PM
    I have a good collection, hit me up...2427C407
    Sent you a request to try and get some symbols. Please and Thank you

12-07-08 10:54 PM
    Wow, great tip on the copy+paste shortcut! I thought my bberry couldn't get any cooler, but I was wrong!

12-07-08 11:55 PM
    What would be cool is if we could inject the CrackBerry logo into the OS or even the smileys!

I was able to get the BB logo from a friend's Bold. PIN me for a copy!
    12-10-08 09:58 PM
    OK, so I got the logo to my 'berry np, set up the AutoText np. Went to compose email, typed bblogo*space*, np. Tried in SMS, got nothing, just bblogo as text. Tried in BBM Info, no luck there either as AutoText straight, but can open convo, AutoText and copy/paste into BBM Contact Info but still no dice on SMS Text. Any ideas???
    06-15-09 09:44 PM
    thanks it works
    06-28-09 05:47 PM
    On the Blackberry 8330, is there any way to put the symbols directly into the SMS symbol file?

Thanx
    07-12-09 08:07 PM
    The bb symbol is 4 b's 5 if you want to get technical

07-13-09 12:55 AM
    i was able to do it, but once i try to type it in for my contact it doesnt show up???
    07-21-09 05:11 PM
    Worked like a charm. Thanx !
    07-21-09 08:49 PM
113 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD