When I'm in the bb instant messenger, is there a key to punch that gets me directly to the top or bottom of the conversation quicker than using the roller ball to scroll?
    03-20-10 10:08 PM
    alt + scroll is like a page up/down. in the browser, typing T or B brings you to the top or bottom of a page.
    03-21-10 12:30 AM
    alt + scroll is like a page up/down. in the browser, typing T or B brings you to the top or bottom of a page.
    Typing 't' or 'b' in BBM searches for contacts with 't' or 'b' in their names rather than jumping to the top or bottom of the page. I'm guessing that holding the alt key while scrolling is the quickest way to do it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-10 06:23 AM
    Typing 't' or 'b' in BBM searches for contacts with 't' or 'b' in their names rather than jumping to the top or bottom of the page. I'm guessing that holding the alt key while scrolling is the quickest way to do it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    thats why i said "in the browser, typing T or B brings you to the top or bottom of a page"
    03-21-10 06:26 AM
    thats why i said "in the browser, typing T or B brings you to the top or bottom of a page"
    My apologies. I misread your post.
    03-22-10 08:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD