04-05-11 02:09 PM
151 1234 ...
tools
    Wow...just wow! Smartphones starting to make humans act just....I will be nice. Lol!

Really though...Howard is such an expert now?

Come on OP...I mean...I don't even know what else to say...it is funny though, so thanks for the laugh at how cereal you are over this. Admire the passion, lol!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I'm glad I amuse you, since again your obviously not understanding what I was trying to say. I never implied or said Howard was an expert either, so not sure where your getting that from

Man, some of you people are brainwashed beyond help....extremely sad and makes me feel for you...honestly does.

So glad I don't let my phone dictate my life into always needing what is the best and what not or by god because a disc Jockey who was faithful to BB have a change of heart and try another platform...nor do I care how many got persuaded by him to leave.

Sucks for people to think that way. Oh well, more the reason I care only about myself, family and friends, not about a phone. Still sad to see....

Since you don't let your phone dictate your life I'm not sure how you've become a Crackberry genius in only one year of being a member of the site. That amounts to a lot of posts doesn't it, I'd say over a 1000 right?? I guess your spending a lot of time with the people you care most about while posting on CB at the same time, huh?? That's actually what i'd call sad
    JoelTruckerDude and MECM like this.
    01-13-11 05:50 PM
    Those that listen to Stern know he's actually very intelligent. I've been listening since I was 13. He is tech savvy. It's an ongoing joke/show theme that he calls himself an ID10T. But, either you get him or you don't. Am I right, Shao?

OP never said Howard was an expert. Howard never claims to be. He is "every man" and that is his appeal to his listeners. Oh, and he can probably beat you at chess. Lol

Last edited by chrisy520; 01-13-11 at 06:18 PM.
    MECM likes this.
    01-13-11 05:52 PM
    Howard really has nothing going on that I would ever find of interest, and I am certainly NOT going to somehow justify his existence by "Googling" him. I know who the !d!0t is. Um.

BTW, just because lot's of people "follow" you're idols, that does NOT mean they are deities.

Notice my correct use of the word "you're"?

Start flaming, Matty.

Just the same old crap.
    Just as your post was a joke, in saying Howard who, I was also joking in saying to look him up. Not implying that you should or were really going to do it. Soo it would seem you repied so that I would flame against you??

Anyway, it seems that some people only read and hear what they WANNA hear and NOT what is actually said. If you wanna take the time to go off about Stern and whoever else that's fine. However, my point remains the same. Stern like many die hard CB members haven't been happy campers this past year. If RIM doesn't turn things around soon then those die hard members like Stern might start falling to the way-side.
    That's it...
    JoelTruckerDude likes this.
    01-13-11 06:17 PM
    MattyG27, we speak your names.

MattyG27 likes this.
    01-13-11 06:19 PM
    absolutely agree with you. users on this site are sheep and in bed with rim
    how about you?? sold your body to Android but doing soul searching on BB forums, atleast BB users have their mind and body in the right place..
    Last edited by sf49ers; 01-13-11 at 07:15 PM.
    01-13-11 07:13 PM
    I got my 9000 refresh, so I'm excited.
    01-13-11 07:30 PM
    John Hein is going to show Howard his Android phone. I couldn't help but laugh that even Howard doesn't see Blackberry as a cutting edge device anymore.

I'm looking forward to see what Howard chooses, he's on Verizon so I predict he will Choose one of the Droid devices.
    01-13-11 07:36 PM
    Robin is staying BlackBerry and Fred likes iPhone. Very diverse group! Lol

01-13-11 07:40 PM
    I'm not sure I'd even classify Howard as a "BB diehard". He's only had two, a 9700 and a 9650. He hated the 9700 and BB call dropping until Jon showed him that BB wasn't the problem, it was ATT. Then he loved the BB on Verizon....
    01-13-11 07:42 PM
    He's not a die hard, true. He just said he's bored with his BlackBerry and the browser stinks.

01-13-11 07:45 PM
    I'm glad I amuse you, since again your obviously not understanding what I was trying to say. I never implied or said Howard was an expert either, so not sure where your getting that from

Since you don't let your phone dictate your life I'm not sure how you've become a Crackberry genius in only one year of being a member of the site. That amounts to a lot of posts doesn't it, I'd say over a 1000 right?? I guess your spending a lot of time with the people you care most about while posting on CB at the same time, huh?? That's actually what i'd call sad
    I get paid a good amount of money to post...whilst having a lot of downtime at said job, so no worries. I learned a lot of this site, but when it comes to moronic threads like this and I am sorry, but it is hard to read your OP and not seem how you don't think he is an expert being he is so tied to BB and been with them for years.

And apparently I am not the only one that sees that...

Just made 1 dollar posting this.

01-13-11 09:01 PM
    how about you?? sold your body to Android but doing soul searching on BB forums, atleast BB users have their mind and body in the right place..
    When it comes to phones, and minds/bodies being in the right place(s), that's in the eye of the beholder. I could easily have been content with my BlackBerry when I had it, but my tinker side kicked in wanting more than what the former offered me. It wasn't horrible, but wasn't earth-shattering, either.
    01-13-11 09:06 PM
    I have heard Stern talk about BB's quite a bit. He even would talk about BBMing Robin and other people from the show. I did hear earlier in the week him talking a little bit about maybe trying Droid. It was a couple of years ago he had At&t and was having issues with dropped calls around the NY area and switched to VZW, if I remember correctly. Missed today's show, maybe I will catch it on a repeat this weekend. Baba Booey Baba Booey Baba Booey Baba Booey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    01-13-11 09:16 PM
    I get paid a good amount of money to post...whilst having a lot of downtime at said job, so no worries. I learned a lot of this site, but when it comes to moronic threads like this and I am sorry, but it is hard to read your OP and not seem how you don't think he is an expert being he is so tied to BB and been with them for years.

And apparently I am not the only one that sees that...

Just made 1 dollar posting this.

Good amount huh? So you made $1710 bucks posting?? Saweet!! Keep up the good work
    Since I see Stern as an expert I'll probably call the show tomorrow and get his expert opinion on the specs of the 3 devices announced today. Can't wait for his in-depth analysis
    01-13-11 09:51 PM
    Those that listen to Stern know he's actually very intelligent. I've been listening since I was 13. He is tech savvy. It's an ongoing joke/show theme that he calls himself an ID10T. But, either you get him or you don't. Am I right, Shao?

OP never said Howard was an expert. Howard never claims to be. He is "every man" and that is his appeal to his listeners. Oh, and he can probably beat you at chess. Lol

I've heard his show and I'm pretty sure he is a moron. Perhaps an "every man" moron.
    01-13-11 10:01 PM
    And Arianna Huffington, cant turn hers off for a second even on an airplane and carries 3 blackberries on her all the time.. who cares?
    I've no doubt we all have more than one BlackBerry, and at least half of all Crackheads would rather crash the plane than risk turning the beast off.
    01-13-11 10:17 PM
    Howard Stern is a successful businessman. What is bothersome is that he no longer sees his BB as a valuable business asset. Of course, he, like so many others, may switch and realize what a mistake that was. To paraphrase the old clich, time wounds all heels.
    You probably meant to say he's a Sirius businessman....?
    01-13-11 10:30 PM
    And Arianna Huffington, cant turn hers off for a second even on an airplane and carries 3 blackberries on her all the time.. who cares?
    I thought this was the news and rumors forum?
    01-13-11 10:31 PM
    All the OP was say that alot of people are like howard. They were die hard BB fans and now they find themselves looking elsewhere. I dont listen to his show but i do know he is/was a hardcore BB fan, he has been mentioned on the front page of CB before even. His feelings seem to be shared by many people right now.
    Yeah, but Conan (the Flaming C) is sweet on the Torch, and he's got a decent gig on cable around 1 am. That's gotta be a notch above satellite radio?
    01-13-11 10:43 PM
    I really like Howard...and I know that he is a very big BB fan...and you know what, I kind of have to agree with him here.
    01-13-11 10:49 PM
    The way i see it is that folks will jump ship and that is fine, to each his own. You have to do what you have to do to get what is new and maybe able to do what you want your phone to do. Yes RIM is playing catch up, but when they do, those that jumped ship will return to their first love BB. I don't blame anyone for jumping ship, I personally don't feel the need to go elsewhere. My wife has the iphone, my daughter an android phone and I get to play with both phones and I see the attraction. But I do not watch movies on my phone or play games so I can wait it out for the new QNX phones and while I wait, i'll pick up the torch 2 or new bold.
    01-13-11 11:36 PM
    Remember what your signature block says. That speaks the true. And what are you still doing on this forum anyway, aren't you on Android now anyway?
    Don't worry about what I'm still doing here. I'm a former blackberry die hard so I like to keep up with blackberry new hence the "new and rumors" forum.
    01-14-11 02:30 PM
    When I go Android I'll still be on CrackBerry (as well as AC). I like smartphone news and talk.

K Bear and n8ter#AC like this.
    01-14-11 02:43 PM
    Good amount huh? So you made $1710 bucks posting?? Saweet!! Keep up the good work
    Since I see Stern as an expert I'll probably call the show tomorrow and get his expert opinion on the specs of the 3 devices announced today. Can't wait for his in-depth analysis
    I don't know, is that how many posts I have now? I am on WAP, lol!

Hardly ever turn full-site on or hit up CB on the computer, 9 out of 10 times on mobile...

So I guess..yes, I have made that...and a few more by now.

I can totally see you calling him...

01-15-11 09:16 AM
    How would CB members feel if Kevin all the sudden said one day, I think I'm gonna give up my BB and go to Droid or an iPhone as his main device?
    I would feel exactly the way I do about Stern losing the thrill.

I

COULD

NOT

CARE

LESS
    01-15-11 12:30 PM
151 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD