Everyone I had a question I am trying to figure out since I cannot seem to figure it out.
    I sync my Storm with my computer to MS Outlook where I have it import and sync everything in two-way mode for my Calendar, Contacts, Tasks, etc.
    I dont know if this is an OS related issue or not, so if I posted in the wrong sub-forum I apologize now.

The issue that I am having is that I end up with duplicate entries and then quadruple entries in my BB. I will end up having 2 of the same entries for the correct time and then will have 2 more entries duplicating the other two at original time like 3 hours later.

They seem to setup on different calendars i.e. @gmail.com, @vzw.blackberry.net or @mtu.net accounts. So I will have it as one of my main accounts gmail or mtu and then there will be a duplicate for the blackberry.net account.
    Then the same 2 entries will appear 3 hours later.

I have a reminder in MS Outlook for a birthday reminder for 6/4.

AT 0000 hours on 6/4 I have a reminder that pops up but I end up with 2 reminders for the same event. One is for one calendar i.e. gmail.com/mtu.net and the other is for another calendar i.e. blackberry.net

Then at 0300 hours on 6/4 I have another reminder that comes up. I dont know how they got there since I never set them up for 3am.

In MS Outlook there is only 1 entry in my calendar so it is not coming from MS Outlook at all. So I dont know what is setup wrong or causing this issue.

Why is this happening?
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    06-04-09 01:27 AM
    Hi there. I get that too...and it got worse when I used GoogleSync.

When you open your Calendar in your device, hit the Menu button (the one with the BB logo thingee beside the trackball -- that's where mine is, on a Curve 8900)...and choose Select Calendar. You possibly have more than one calendar installed. Mine's my Gmail and my Facebook. So choose the one you want to display. That worked for me...I hope it works for you, too.

Otherwise, you can use your DM to wipe out your calendar and start over. You can do this by clicking the Backup and Restore button/option in the menu. There's more detailed instructions somewhere here in the forum regarding that.

Good luck!

-----

Everyone I had a question I am trying to figure out since I cannot seem to figure it out.
    I sync my Storm with my computer to MS Outlook where I have it import and sync everything in two-way mode for my Calendar, Contacts, Tasks, etc.
    I dont know if this is an OS related issue or not, so if I posted in the wrong sub-forum I apologize now.

The issue that I am having is that I end up with duplicate entries and then quadruple entries in my BB. I will end up having 2 of the same entries for the correct time and then will have 2 more entries duplicating the other two at original time like 3 hours later.

They seem to setup on different calendars i.e. @gmail.com, @vzw.blackberry.net or @mtu.net accounts. So I will have it as one of my main accounts gmail or mtu and then there will be a duplicate for the blackberry.net account.
    Then the same 2 entries will appear 3 hours later.

I have a reminder in MS Outlook for a birthday reminder for 6/4.

AT 0000 hours on 6/4 I have a reminder that pops up but I end up with 2 reminders for the same event. One is for one calendar i.e. gmail.com/mtu.net and the other is for another calendar i.e. blackberry.net

Then at 0300 hours on 6/4 I have another reminder that comes up. I dont know how they got there since I never set them up for 3am.

In MS Outlook there is only 1 entry in my calendar so it is not coming from MS Outlook at all. So I dont know what is setup wrong or causing this issue.

Why is this happening?
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    07-02-09 11:54 PM
    I've got the same issue - wiped out the calendar on my new storm2 earlier this evening, hoping to start from scratch, and it did NOT fix the problem. The reminders seem to show up once for each email account.
    11-02-09 10:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD