I know that when you use the BB browser your app mem will go down. It seems to me though that even after closing it and clearing browser cache, it will not release the memory back. I can browse for an hour straight on Opera mini 5 and memory doesn't go down at all. Do that with native browser and hear a great sucking noise! It seems to be the only app i have that leaks, kind of F'd up. Anyone else finding this true?
    01-05-10 09:25 PM
    Interesting, it does leak a bit, but Opera Mini 5 Beta was FAR worse for me. Turns out is was causing other issues too, so I got rid of it...
    01-05-10 09:30 PM
    Interesting, it does leak a bit, but Opera Mini 5 Beta was FAR worse for me. Turns out is was causing other issues too, so I got rid of it...
    Its weird how each device reacts different to apps. You would think they would all react the same!
    01-05-10 11:21 PM
    moving native apps
    01-05-10 11:34 PM
    Its weird how each device reacts different to apps. You would think they would all react the same!
    I feel sorry for the app developers. 'It works on mine!" "It doesn't work on mine!" "It works on mine, but only if I stand on my head and put the phone in the toilet..."
    01-06-10 02:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD