This afternoon, my BB told me an update was available for the BB App World. I didn't know any better so I updated it. Since then, my BB has been frighteningly slow. I get the hourglass when doing even the most simple tasks. Instead of almost instantly, it can take 2-3 seconds to open phone/email/text messages. What can I do to get back to the speed I was before I did the update?
    02-03-11 09:29 PM
    Close App World once you are done using it, rather than leave it running in the background.

Do a battery pull.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-11 09:31 PM
    Have you tried a battery pull? I know it sucks but give it a try and see if that helps at all.
    02-05-11 03:05 PM
    here is my dilemma, i updated my App World to the 2.0.0.39 . I can't download or do any other thing on my phone.i keep on getting this message when trying to log i to the app world "an error has occurred,please try again later". I feel like punching someone. This bloody thing just irritates me. Should have just bought a bloody simple Symbian phone.
    02-08-11 04:31 AM
    These updates all the time, slow my phone too.
    02-08-11 08:05 AM
    This worked for some people I know with this error. Backup the device using Backup and Restore. Run a Security Wipe. Restore data.
    04-08-11 09:57 AM
    Moving thread to Native Apps
    04-08-11 10:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD