Release date August 21 on Sprint...
    http://crackberry.com/blackberry-bol...-headed-sprint

I trust CrackBerry more than I trust BGR.
    06-03-11 04:36 PM
    I'm not waitin for any of the new blackberrys to come out I'm buyin an evo 3d that will last a whole year or more. Then I'll spend $200 on a worthy (qnx) product from rim.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-11 05:15 PM
    I'm not waitin for any of the new blackberrys to come out I'm buyin an evo 3d that will last a whole year or more. Then I'll spend $200 on a worthy (qnx) product from rim.

That is a VERY good plan!

I encourage people who are interested in Android phones to do just that, buy a phone for a year, and sell it used and get a QNX blackberry if you are not in dire need of BBM
    06-03-11 05:28 PM
    Tell the truth are you the source, are you "deep throat"?
    I'm not the source but BGR has had other BlackBerry leaks in the past that ended up being true.

06-03-11 05:41 PM
    I'm not the source but BGR has had other BlackBerry leaks in the past that ended up being true.

Sure. He throws it out there and hopes it sticks - gotta get it right sometime!
    06-03-11 05:46 PM
    So does this mean that the Torch 2 and the Touch will drop before the Bold 9930? I'm still glued to CrackBerry every day hoping that this Bold gets announced soon. I want it badly.
    06-03-11 07:56 PM
    Hi goodmorning,

please help i had purchased a cdma 8230 flip pearl from ebay now its not getting registered my operator had asked me few details i am not aware fro where to get it pls suggest...!!!

Following are the details :

1 akey
    2 chksum
    3 otksl
    4 msl
    5 prl
    6 min
    7 nck
    8 imei by doing *#06# it does'nt appear in cdma

please help
    thanks & regards
    Last edited by pankaj.17usa; 06-03-11 at 08:21 PM. Reason: I AM IN INDIA
    06-03-11 08:20 PM
    I am in india
    06-03-11 08:22 PM
    Either way, I think some seller on eBay will launch the product first...

- Charles
    06-03-11 10:12 PM
    I am in india
    And you must be 10 years old, not to understand what thread you are posting in.
    06-04-11 04:12 AM
    Plenty of stuff that has turned out to be complete and utter rubbish too and the rate of rubbish tends to increase when it involves dates with hardware leaks tending to be a bit more reliable.
    06-04-11 05:02 AM
    They can't advise a date they don't know. And that's the scary part - they don't even know themselves. If they did I'm sure they'd be using it to build anticipation.
    They will have dates they are targeting, but at this point there is no point announcing one since if it isn't exactly what the analysts expect their stock price will go down or if they don't exactly hit those dates due to carrier delays then their stock price will go down and at this point with the way the market has already predetermined that everything rim does is evil and/or useless you can understand why they keep quiet till they are absolutely ready.
    06-04-11 05:29 AM
    Why is everyone questioning BGR's source? Do we not remember that BGR also said RIM will announce only one device during the BlackBerry World? We all said the same thing, "that's wrong," "BGR is just trying to get pageveiws," look what happened...? I wouldn't be surprised at all if this were true.
    People are always going to question BGR sources because half the time (or more) any rumour article that involves dates and/or numbers the source tends to be whatever they plucked out of thin air that would be controversial enough to generate pageviews.
    06-04-11 05:32 AM
    Skeevecr,

Consider using the multiple quote feature so you do not run your post count up! LOL
    06-04-11 05:58 AM
    Either way, I think some seller on eBay will launch the product first...

- Charles
    The 9900 will be available from "private" sources way before eBay. Right now neither have the phone which confirms just how far it is from getting ready to deliver
    06-04-11 06:02 AM
    Skeevecr,

Consider using the multiple quote feature so you do not run your post count up! LOL
    I tend to use the same method skeevecr does,

1) easier for people to quote my reply
    2) give full attention to the reply I am writing

Post count is irrelevant, it gives a better response to the post you are quoting, though I will use a multiple quote IF I am strapped for time, or if the quotes are needed to support the statement I am making
    06-04-11 07:24 AM
    I like how people are arguing that 8/21 is far earlier and a superior delivery date than 'September'. LMAO That two weeks really comforts me and I now believe totally in RIM's ability to deliver again. OMG
    JoJoCal19 and toddydogood like this.
    06-04-11 08:40 AM
    I like how people are arguing that 8/21 is far earlier and a superior delivery date than 'September'. LMAO That two weeks really comforts me and I now believe totally in RIM's ability to deliver again. OMG
    Exactly. So Sprint leaked a date that is 1 week and 3 days earlier than September. 8/21 is still too late. BGR is debunked, great .

It's going to be funny when they push the date back in Sept which is common with RIM releases. And what some people don't understand is that sometimes companies will put out 1 date (to keep anticipation) knowing that they can't make it and then when it gets near, push it back a couple weeks. Because by then those that were waiting will say "it's only a little while longer". Not saying RIM is doing this but that it's not uncommon for companies to do this.

Sort of like car companies releasing a car model with known issues so they can meet their production deadlines and then issue a recall a few months later for an issue they already knew was existent. But if they didn't put the car out they lose a lot of money. In this case, if RIM doesn't put a date out, they lose interest which will equate to money. Not an exact parallel but the idea is the same. Again, not saying RIM is doing this, just saying.
    JoJoCal19 likes this.
    06-04-11 11:51 AM
    Lol. The leak could have listed August 31st and people would still think that is a huge difference.
    JoJoCal19 likes this.
    06-04-11 11:58 AM
    Lol. The leak could have listed August 31st and people would still think that is a huge difference.
    Yup. And BGR said September and then people come out and say stuff like "RIM or the carrier said this summer so I don't believe BGR" as if the summer stops Aug 31st. I'm not one to believe all the tech blog rumors but it's just funny how people go out of their way and even make silly statements to disprove something just because they don't like it. But if BGR would have reported it to be released next week, they'd be hyped and ready to go.
    JoJoCal19 likes this.
    06-04-11 12:02 PM
    Yup. And BGR said September and then people come out and say stuff like "RIM or the carrier said this summer so I don't believe BGR" as if the summer stops Aug 31st. I'm not one to believe all the tech blog rumors but it's just funny how people go out of their way and even make silly statements to disprove something just because they don't like it. But if BGR would have reported it to be released next week, they'd be hyped and ready to go.
    Yep. And what's even funnier (predictable) is the last three posts by iPhone4 owners defending baseless BGR rumours.
    06-04-11 10:57 PM
    Yep. And what's even funnier (predictable) is the last three posts by iPhone4 owners defending baseless BGR rumours.
    Actually, no one is defending BGR. People are making fun of fanboism. Obviously you didn't or are unable to understand my post if you think I am defending BGR. Or is the fact that we just happen to have an iPhone 4 so you group us together somehow? There is no defending. We are basically laughing at people who think 2 weeks is a huge difference, the fact that September is still summer, and the fact that if the rumor was ONE day off, people would still make a big deal about it (hence the 8/31-9/1 reference).

But, go ahead and put whatever spin you want on it, making up things is even funnier (predictable).
    scorpiodsu and mrsadkins9399 like this.
    06-05-11 04:40 PM
    Besides shareholders, I don't get what the big deal is. I have money to burn in my pocket and a line waiting for an upgrade, but I am confident this phone will be my next purchase. Rather now/August/September, so be it....

Point is, the people whining now, will be whining when the phone comes out anyway, because it don't do this or it don't do that....

People are always going to be judgmental rather it be a date, when the phone is actual out and even when they move to another device because they can't be happy with an electronic device.

I miss the old days. Don't get me wrong, I love my phones, especially my 9700, but who here besides a few could actually go without a smartphone?

There is my whining for the night, lol!

So in retrospect, complainers are gonna complain and argue/debate everything!
    06-06-11 01:05 AM
    In UK the Storm 2 and Bold 9700 came out in September 2009, all those people including myself took 2 year contracts so releasing the 9900 in September makes perfect sense to me.

06-06-11 03:13 AM
    In UK the Storm 2 and Bold 9700 came out in September 2009, all those people including myself took 2 year contracts so releasing the 9900 in September makes perfect sense to me.

Yes, but for those of us (in the UK and elsewhere) who bought the 9000 or 8900 on an 18 month contract sixth months beforehand and have been waiting for a worthy upgrade for eight months now (like me surprisingly) it makes no sense.

06-06-11 05:09 AM
109 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD