Hi All,

I readily admit that I don't know much at all about Service Books. I have a very minimal understanding of what they're supposed to do, but that's about it. After reading another post this morning that mentioned something about Service Books, I opened mine in the Options-Advanced part of my Bold and I have a few Qs I thought I'd post for feedback. I searched the forums for related topics but didn't really find anything helpful.

- In my SB listings there are tons of items for apps and/or features that I deleted, don't want, etc (e.g. Monopoly, Slacker, Mobile Banking, MySpace, Visual Voice Mail, and many others). Can I delete these without causing problems with my Bold? And is there really any benefit to deleting them? And since some of them are pushed by VZW, would I actually be able to delete them anyway?

- My SB "CICAL" listings include calendars for my Yahoo and Blackberry.net email addresses which I don't use (the calendars, not the emails) and don't plan to use since all my calendar activity is in Outlook which is associated with my work email address. So can I delete the Yahoo and Blackberry calendar SB listings without trouble? And if so, would it then remove these Calendar listings from my Calendar options in the Calendar Settings pages?

Thanks as always for any input.
    04-21-11 09:24 AM