Is this for the flips too? And in gods name what in the **** are they and what do they do? I have been searching and searching but this site is so big and takes so long I have given up. Please can someone help me, thanks
    10-13-09 09:11 PM
    It's for every BB with a camera. The idea is that you have a colleague you want to add to your bbm5, they pull up their barcode, and you scan it off their screen using your camera. And then you're done, no reading off an obscure PIN number. The options for this are really obvious within bbm5.

I've been able to open websites with some barcodes found on CB though, so it's probably for more than that. But that's all I know.
    10-13-09 09:45 PM
    It's for every BB with a camera. The idea is that you have a colleague you want to add to your bbm5, they pull up their barcode, and you scan it off their screen using your camera. And then you're done, no reading off an obscure PIN number. The options for this are really obvious within bbm5.

I've been able to open websites with some barcodes found on CB though, so it's probably for more than that. But that's all I know.
    Here's some information about the QR Code outside of BBM5;

QR Code - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-09 11:49 PM
    Ok, i figured out how to do it, this is a bad bad thing! Way to easy for someone/thing to intrude into our personal lives! I need to go find my tinfoil hat and re layer it.
    10-14-09 02:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD