I never received a confirmation email. How can i re register my email ( so i dont lose my bbm contacts) . I got the option thru a system message sent to my bbm and when i clicked register this email i never received a confirmation email wth!
    03-01-10 10:28 AM
    Don't worry!

Same happened to me, registered but no confirmation, however when I exchanged my faulty 9700 for a new handset as soon as I entered my email address in setup I was asked if I wished to restore BBM contacts from previous settings. This updated my new PIN to all my contacts and restored contacts to my new handset. Worked like a dream...
    03-01-10 11:45 AM
    You do not receive a confirmation e-mail. When you restore the list, everything happens in the background. Just make sure you have the backup confirgured to link to your e-mail address in the BBM options.

I also ALWAYS recommend saving backups every so often on your memory card. I beleive you can set it to autosave changes for the media card as well.
    03-01-10 12:16 PM
    yup no need for a confirmation e-mail your list is saved.. u can also back up your contacts on your micro sd
    03-01-10 04:12 PM
    You can back up your bbm contacts to a memory card as well... it will save your contacts to the micro sd card that came with the phone.
    03-01-10 06:33 PM
    If you're really concerned, you can check by going into bbm options. Then under Contact List select Back Up > Back up files remotely. It will show your email addy's. ONe of then should have "Registered" underneath it.
    03-01-10 06:54 PM
    when you register BBM with an email address, you wont see an email come it (especially on your device). if you logged into your email on a PC, you may have a system generated email appear, but it usually deletes itself. the registration is automatic.
    03-01-10 08:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD