Its possible downgrade the last version of bbm and get back the older?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-10 09:57 AM
    I don't know if you can, I don't downgrade, I stick with it and if any bugs occur, i'll ignore them or deal with it, such as the 'no display picture' bug, it doesn't bother me one bit.

11-05-10 05:13 PM
    SNIP
    I don't know if you can, I don't downgrade, I stick with it
    Except when it comes to OS leaks. Then you get rid of that right quick and advise anyone with problems to do the same.
    11-05-10 08:48 PM
    The last bbm update is not in any os except os6 so just delete it and load it again using DM, it should work. Just open dm and go to aplications and tick the bbm box, it should load the version that came with that particular os.
    May I ask why? The last bbm has a very way os sending photos, it sends them in a very small format and then you can request o higher quality version. Saves data, saves memory.
    11-06-10 06:45 AM
    The last bbm update is not in any os except os6 so just delete it and load it again using DM, it should work. Just open dm and go to aplications and tick the bbm box, it should load the version that came with that particular os.
    May I ask why? The last bbm has a very way os sending photos, it sends them in a very small format and then you can request o higher quality version. Saves data, saves memory.
    I think that the " Lag clock problem everytime I enlarge a picture" its because of this bbm I don't know maybe not..... I'm just getting so mad with this issue :s EVERY TIME

11-06-10 06:51 AM
    I think that the " Lag clock problem everytime I enlarge a picture" its because of this bbm I don't know maybe not..... I'm just getting so mad with this issue :s EVERY TIME

I did notice that the photos send via bbm don't get saved so the must open in the ram memory or something like that. If you want to keep them you have to press menu/save and only then they go to the memory card. Before they would be saved straight away. That might explain some lag but I welcome it cuz before you had to go to your picture folder and delete all the crap or "sensitive" pics lol

11-06-10 07:20 AM
    Yeah someone in one of my groups tried the new one and didn't like it and went back to the old one. I am not sure how she did it, but worked for her, so know it can be done.

11-06-10 08:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD