Enable your chat history and have it saved to your SD card.
    When you get overwhelmed with a bbm msg that you just want to avoid and respond later, but still your curiosity hits you to the point where you want to know what that person said, you can just highlight that contact, go into chat history, and in all its glory, you can see what they said without it being reported as 'R' to that contact.

go into bbm>options>save chat history.

Dunno if its been mentioned already, but hey...just trying to contribute something positive......or negative, depending how you look at it.
    blueyestm, rayzian and LiteBulb like this.
    10-14-11 07:19 AM
    brilliant! thank you so much, will definitely be using this technique
    10-14-11 07:33 AM
    Wow this is great!! Thanks!!!
    10-14-11 07:56 AM
    They should have a feature like apple where you can turn off where it shows a R

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-11 12:35 PM
    They should have a feature like apple where you can turn off where it shows a R

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    They do. It's called Live Messenger/Trillian/Gtalk/etc.....LoL
    10-14-11 12:49 PM
    I'm talking on bbm dude
    10-14-11 02:13 PM
    been knowing this trick. lol
    10-14-11 07:31 PM
    You forgot something...

You should delete the conversation 1st from the BBM list window - then go into chat history to view the conversation. If you don't - and you accidentally click on the chat to open it...the "r" will appear on the other end.
    10-14-11 09:42 PM
    The point is saving chat history, without saving it, you wont be able to know what the message was if you delete the conversation.
    10-14-11 11:03 PM
    Eh, too much trouble for me. I'd just read the preview if it sounds unimportant then I read it later.
    10-14-11 11:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD