Maybe I'm missing something obvious here. I can go into the Media Center and select a photo to send via email. Or I can compose an email and choose to attach a file, and go to the Media Center to select it. But if I want to attach more than one photo, there doesn't seem to be any way to do a multiple selection. That means I have to go through the Attach File dialog for each photo I want to attach. Is this right? I don't think it's very efficient, and I'm hoping there's some better way to do it that I haven't learned yet.
    01-06-08 05:10 PM
    Once you are in the message when already one item attach, click the menu button and select attach file.
    01-06-08 05:14 PM
    Once you are in the message when already one item attach, click the menu button and select attach file.
    Thank you, yep, that's what I've been doing. I thought there might be some way to select multiple files at once and attach them all. I guess there isn't. I'm coming from the Sidekick OS, which is very efficient and intuitive. The Curve is able to do more (in most, but not all, respects), but its OS could definitely learn a few things from the Sidekick. But since I'm new to the BB world, I figure there may be better ways of doing things than what I've worked out. Obviously, if I want to attach three photos to an email, I should be able to go to the media center, select the three photos, and be done with it. Having to do "attach file, media center, picture, etc" three separate times is just not the way to do it. But if that's the only way there is, then that's how it is. I still have a week or so to decide whether this device is what I want.
    01-06-08 05:24 PM
    Orle thanks for the help i was also looking for multiple attachment option!!
    01-07-08 06:34 AM
    ulbiz,

I agree with you. It's too much hassle to have to click attach file every time. There should be a select all or highlight all button
    01-29-09 03:59 AM
    Did Anyone ever find out how to do this???????

Ie attach multiple photos instead of having to attach one at a time?????????

Thanks in advance

Anthony
    03-07-10 02:31 PM
    There's no way to do it currently. No need to post all those question marks.
    03-07-10 02:59 PM
    Its funny this question came at this time because I too was wondering how to do the same thing. Thanks for the question and the answer

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-10 07:25 PM
    You can select multiple pictures by going into the picture folder, pressing the shift key and selecting the pictures. Then hit the bb menu key and choose send to wherever you want. I just did it on my bb bold 9650 with os 6.
    12-27-11 09:08 AM
    Thank you for the information! I couldn't find this!

01-01-12 08:48 PM
    You can email multiple pictures.
    Open your "pictures" folder, then tap the three horizonal dots on the right bottom. You will see a screen that says to "select items'. Press "select items", the screen will go to your multiple pictures. Click on each picture you want to attach to your email. Then tap the "share" icon and send your email with pictures included
    Spielbuch likes this.
    08-20-13 05:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD