guys, need some help. why does my yahoo messenger wont shows all of my contacts? it always needed sometimes to sign out first, and sign in again, but, these few days its just getting worst with always displays only two contacts, the others were gone. ive so frustated with it, cause i use it alot to communicate with my distributors, thanks before. FYI, i've tried to uninstalled it, but it still trouble.
    07-10-10 08:42 AM
    Now u mentioned.

I noted my wlmsn blocked contacts actually went unblock when sign in from phone. On pc, they are still blocked. I must block again from phone even though pc shows blocked.

I have an old yahoo msger n sign In to note that all my past contacts gone. This happen in both phone n pc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-10 10:24 AM
    guys, need some help. why does my yahoo messenger wont shows all of my contacts? it always needed sometimes to sign out first, and sign in again, but, these few days its just getting worst with always displays only two contacts, the others were gone. ive so frustated with it, cause i use it alot to communicate with my distributors, thanks before. FYI, i've tried to uninstalled it, but it still trouble.
    can you get your network to resend your messaging service books as sometimes that helps?
    07-12-10 04:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD