New version of BB Appworld now available, 3.0.2.7.

Download here

theres no changelog yet, but dont expect your message notifiers in the top bar to be fixed.
    hytran likes this.
    11-23-11 05:49 PM
    When I clicked on the link, it took me to the BB download site, but then got this message:
    Downloads via a USB connection are not enabled for this product. Please visit our mobile download site using the browser on your BlackBerry smartphone.
    11-23-11 07:05 PM
    Thanks. Got it.
    11-23-11 08:02 PM
    When I clicked on the link, it took me to the BB download site, but then got this message:
    Downloads via a USB connection are not enabled for this product. Please visit our mobile download site using the browser on your BlackBerry smartphone.
    yes you have to download appworld via your phones browser
    11-23-11 09:06 PM
    Downloaded it via the phone and it gave me a java 529 error. Do yourselves a favor and wait. This is more broken crap from RIM.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-11 04:30 AM
    Downloaded it via the phone and it gave me a java 529 error. Do yourselves a favor and wait. This is more broken crap from RIM.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Maybe try reinstalling? Not broken at all here - working fine.
    11-24-11 05:15 AM
    Tried everything. Ended up signing out of Blackberry I'd and letting the phone do a factory reset. RIM can kiss my,,...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    11-24-11 06:11 AM
    No issues here, either...
    11-24-11 12:21 PM
    For some reason, if you look at the comments about the new App World on the Crackberry front page, and the few comments here, so far olblueyez is the only one with a problem. Unlucky, I guess. Might be tough to track down the cause.
    11-24-11 06:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD