For some reason my apps, wich are BBM compatible, can't connect with BBM? For instance Foursquare and Scoremobile are stuck at step 2? Anyone else has this problem? And how do I fix this?
    09-06-11 07:36 AM
    Maybe uninstall the BlackBerry ID app and retry logging in with FourSquare to force it re-download the ID app.
    09-06-11 08:50 AM
    Maybe uninstall the BlackBerry ID app and retry logging in with FourSquare to force it re-download the ID app.
    Eh, whats a BlackBerry ID app?
    09-07-11 01:34 AM
    I had the same problem.
    I think going into to BBM then Options|BBM connected apps|Application Access and allow the apps this sorted out the problem for me.

My Foursquare and Wikitude is connected and working now, haven't tried Scoremobile yet.
    09-07-11 01:41 AM
    I had the same problem.
    I think going into to BBM then Options|BBM connected apps|Application Access and allow the apps this sorted out the problem for me.

My Foursquare and Wikitude is connected and working now, haven't tried Scoremobile yet.
    I did this and it says it the app will connect next time I run it. When I run Foursquare it's still stuck at step 2, verifying fouraquare.
    09-07-11 02:19 AM
    No one else has this problem?
    09-08-11 02:20 AM
    Not by the looks of it. Seems to be you at the moment...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    09-08-11 12:00 PM
    I have had no issues whatsoever in linking various apps to my BBM.
    09-08-11 05:43 PM
    I have the exact same problem, can't connect foursquare poynt or eBay. Keeps sticking at step 2 verifying....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-11 10:34 PM
    I've been through the same thing man.. gettin' stuck at Step 2..
    that's so annoying.. Even for the new BB music! Can't just verify it!
    Does anybody know what to do?
    03-31-12 11:35 PM
    I have this problem. No amount of uninstalling and reinstalling and battery pulling helps.

I did a wipe a couple weeks ago. I fully restored from back up and still had problems. I did another wipe and chose what to restore, choosing things like contacts and calendars, no applications. I think I installed BBM Music first, connected it to BBM, got excited, and installed everything else. After Traffic and QuickPull, BBM wouldn't connect to anything any more.

I plan to go back and wipe again this weekend to confirm, but based on above, I'm wanting to say the Traffic is causing the problem.

Does anyone else with this problem have Traffic installed?

04-04-12 12:23 PM
    I have this exact same problem. App World can't even connect with BBM, as well as any Connected Apps.
    05-17-12 11:19 AM
    I haven't gotten even a hint of an answer. Multiple wipes later, I thought I had narrowed it down to it happening when I registered BIS, so I called ATT. ATT said they would hook me up with RIM, but I never called back. Later, it still happened even though I still hadn't registered the BIS.

I am switching to Android in July (for other reasons), so I'm not looking any further into it.

05-17-12 11:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD