I bought a couple of applications through application world. In My world, the application shows up as "purchase not found." I didn't receive an email with the activation code and I received no responses when I contacted customer support. It has been 2 days. I finally got an activation code by going on the site of splashdata, the developer of the software, and they gave me a code even without showing proof of purchase.

Anyway, the program still shows "no purchase found" because I didn't go through app world to get the activation code.

Also, I purchased a second application and the same thing happened, except this time the application shows up in My World as "archived". This was a trial that I am using and even though I am using the program and it works, it is still listed as "archived."

I even tried downloading a free application, but it won't download. It freezes on installing....

I have tried unsuccessfully to get support from RIM. Maybe they don't work weekends? Anyone experience similar problems and if so, how did you resolve them?

Forgot to mention that the purchase did go through because I can see the charges on my Paypal account. Also, I am using a curve 8900, os 4.6 and the latest application world update,
    Last edited by leticeberry; 10-25-09 at 03:46 PM.
    10-25-09 03:40 PM
    I am experiencing the same problem, and i wish i could tell you i have a solution, but i don't. this has been happening to me since May, i have contacted everyone I can think of, but nothing. I didn't check to see if my purchases were going through or not. If they are I'm going to be sooooo angry!

I am also using the latest version of Blackberry App World, and I have the 9630 tour. I'm pretty annoyed at this point and i don't understand why getting help is so impossible.
    11-08-09 05:17 PM
    I have a Bold 9700, and can't purchase paid apps. I get "Purchase Not Found" and "An Unexpected Error has occured. Nobody, not AT&T or Blackberry can help. I about ready to eBay this thing and go back to the iPhone for less hassle.

Please help!
    04-12-10 02:58 PM