How can I get my App World to display in $ instead of Euros?
    10-08-09 01:18 PM
    Yeah me too ... It started after I installed the new update for app world on my storm
    I just want to know the price of a app before I go all the way into paypal ...any way to change it ? Or maybe go back to the previous version
    10-08-09 10:49 PM
    Really guys? Really? Just a little attempt at a search....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-09 10:54 PM
    Here is a hint .20

10-08-09 10:56 PM
    Here is a hint .20

I did do a search and ended up here. I'm so glad that you are helpful and answered the question. For a new person on this forum (and a new owner of my first BB), I have to say that this type of attitude is really obnoxious. Isn't the point of this forum to be helpful and share?

I have the same problem and was excited to find this thread because I thought it would answer my question. I have no idea how to solve the problem with your "hint". I'll eventually figure it out, but no thanks to you.
    10-09-09 12:01 AM
    I did do a search and ended up here. I'm so glad that you are helpful and answered the question. For a new person on this forum (and a new owner of my first BB), I have to say that this type of attitude is really obnoxious. Isn't the point of this forum to be helpful and share?

I have the same problem and was excited to find this thread because I thought it would answer my question. I have no idea how to solve the problem with your "hint". I'll eventually figure it out, but no thanks to you.
    here is another hint next time you search pic a thread that has more than 3 responses and actually read the thread for the answers. i have been using this site for months and i was able to get exactlly the same answer to your exact same question with out starting a whole new thread. The OP should have done a simple search
    10-09-09 11:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD