I'm new to the forum and I'm sure this has been covered ad nauseum but I haven't had a chance to really search for it.

I have gotten notifications that a couple of my Apps have updates available and when I go into App World, it asks me for my BlackBerry ID and after I enter it, the Member Addendum pops up, I click accept and it then takes me to my account info. Then when I go to download my update, I get kicked back to the BlackBerry ID login screen...no matter how many times I try to access this, I get the same circle of screens and can't download my updates.

Any help?

Thanks a bunch!!
    08-23-10 01:42 PM
    I actually have the same Problem. And i've also checked online as well shows all my info. Still gaves me the same Problem

hmmmmmm what to do ......
    08-23-10 02:18 PM
    I actually figured it out (at least I think I did)...you need to connect your paypal acct to it in order for it to be validated. Once I did that, I was able to start downloading my udates. Kind of crappy on BlackBerry's part to require a paypal acct to allow you to download apps (even free ones). If that's the case, they should let you know up front.
    08-23-10 02:30 PM
    Did anyone have a problem logging into PayPal. My World will not accept my PayPal login, and I know it is correct. Works from my computer and even in the PayPal app on my Blackberry. BB blames the problem on PayPal. Called PayPal and they said they had several calls about it. Usually a reload solves it. Went through that pain 3 times, no help. I think it is a BB problem, but cant deny it. Anyone else have this problem?

And yes, it so sucks that BB requires a PayPal account!
    08-23-10 04:37 PM
    Yeah, i have the same issue. If you put int an incorrect password, it give you a choice of putting your payment in later, but that takes you back to the Account Info page, which doesn't make sense. So even if I want to download free apps I can't do it, since i can't log in to my Pay Pal account. I want App World 1 back!
    08-24-10 11:41 AM
    For those trying to login using paypal's login/password:

Pay attention, it is asking for the BlackBerry ID, not paypal's login info.

Create a Blackberry ID.
    09-07-10 04:20 PM
    i've done both and still nothing. I cant' go past that stupid login part.

LIKE WHAT THE FAK
    09-07-10 09:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD