So I just upgraded my OS and of course "My World" in App World was empty after, so me being the obsessive person I am (see my sig lol) reinstalled all of the apps so they showed up in My World...then I found out about "Alt" R S T and how it removed apps that were uninstalled from My World ...it did that and got rid of QuickPull which I uninstalled but it showed up in My World with "Uninstalled" under it which bugged me lol...I also found out (for the future I guess) that doing "Alt" R S T restores apps in My World...
    03-22-10 05:44 PM
    So I just upgraded my OS and of course "My World" in App World was empty after, so me being the obsessive person I am (see my sig lol) reinstalled all of the apps so they showed up in My World...then I found out about "Alt" R S T and how it removed apps that were uninstalled from My World ...it did that and got rid of QuickPull which I uninstalled but it showed up in My World with "Uninstalled" under it which bugged me lol...I also found out (for the future I guess) that doing "Alt" R S T restores apps in My World...
    You are my new hero! My App World Freezes quite often and the only solution i found (before now) was to battery pull. Thank you Very Much.
    04-26-10 04:20 PM
    thats good info to know-thanks
    04-26-10 05:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD