There are only a few apps available in the app world, yet there are lots of blackberry developers.

Does that mean app world is strict with app approvals or its just hard to make apps for bbs?

Kind of a noob question but really, right now thats all id love for app world: to have lots of apps, free ones obviously. I find that the free apps are literally limited
    03-26-11 10:03 PM
    Wow really? The crackberry app store and app world have a good selection of free apps. There isn't as many crap apps as compared to the 'other guys'. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for free apps but the people that make them work hard to get them right. Wouldn't you want to be paid for working days and days on something everybody is going to want to use. Oh and you are going to want to have updates too right? I like free apps too but there is at least some security in having paid for apps, like not having something screw up your device (memory leaks)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-11 10:50 PM
    i get your drift rrupert, but you know other app stores have billions while our apps only have a few or thats how it seems to me. but really you got a point on this.
    03-26-11 11:09 PM
    Sorry if my response was a little curt, long day yesterday. My guess why we have substantially less apps is because the iphone and android devices have an excellerometer and a magnetometer which allows their devices to do a little more. Only the new BB's have an excellerometer which reduces the amount of apps being produced for that purpose. But again just my opinion.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-11 11:20 AM
    definitely hope to see a big improvement on the app world soon! I love my bb and would love to see it being put ot itx max potential
    03-28-11 12:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD