Ever since the release of app world 2.0 ive been having this 1 problem. what happens is i enter my email and password press log in, then scroll through the long page of terms and conditions and what not. i press accept. and then it sends me to the account information page. now from there i cant go or do anything. i press menu or press the back button and press save. it says updating and then leaves me on that page.

Now things Ive tried:
    battery pull
    delete and reinstall app world 2.0
    delete and reinstall the OS
    reboot after reboot
    Ive tried sending the apps through email and opening them up like that but that doesn't work because you need an ID still.
    creating other ID's and trying to log in with those.

ANY IDEAS AT ALL? anyone know how i can downgrade to the old app world?
    08-28-10 12:07 AM
    Ever since the release of app world 2.0 ive been having this 1 problem. what happens is i enter my email and password press log in, then scroll through the long page of terms and conditions and what not. i press accept. and then it sends me to the account information page. now from there i cant go or do anything. i press menu or press the back button and press save. it says updating and then leaves me on that page.

Now things Ive tried:
    battery pull
    reboot after reboot
    Ive tried sending the apps through email and opening them up like that but that doesn't work because you need an ID still.

Same Problem Accept Ma Terms Have Been Agreed To Jst Wen I Login In It Jst Goes Back To The Login Screnn Again
    08-28-10 07:40 AM

Now things Ive tried:
    battery pull
    reboot after reboot

I tried A Full System Wipe And It Seemed To Work
    08-28-10 08:36 AM
    you wiped your system fully? and then what? reinstalled apps and the os and everyhting.?

first of all howd you wipe it?
    09-07-10 12:06 AM
    I just got a blackberry for the first time weeks ago and was never able to download apps.. made ID from many different emails, deleted appworld and reinstalled it, emailed blackberry, looked on forums, and called service provider. Every time I'd try and download it would bring me to login, then agreement, then stuck on account changes page.
    I was trying to download an update from blackberry desktop and it wouldn't download and erased my phone so I called my provider, and they needed to wipe my device clean and have me download all my blackberry software, after doing this the problem was fixed. I can now use appworld with no problem... nothing else worked! call your provider and get them to help you wipe your device (which is a pain b/c you lose all your pics and app's so created a back up for them) then you have a backdoor installer you can find on your pc under program files- common files-rim- uploader. My phone has been fine ever since... Hope this helps!
    09-14-10 09:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD