08-20-10 10:44 PM
65 123
tools
    I have the new one yes but im not sure if it matters that im running the Storm 2. I also have BBSAK and just saved the CODs but it was the first time doing so and im not quite sure where they save them to.
    To the folder you have BBSAK install..
    08-20-10 03:19 PM
    I have the new one yes but im not sure if it matters that im running the Storm 2. I also have BBSAK and just saved the CODs but it was the first time doing so and im not quite sure where they save them to.
    Nevermind, i found them. Where should i send them?
    08-20-10 03:19 PM
    I can't get past the Account Information screen. I click save, and it asks me if I want to migrate my previous BlackBerry App World purchases, if I click Yes, it takes me to PayPal login. When I try to login it tells me that "the payer ID did not match any in our database (Error id: 312020)".
    If i click No to migrate previous purchase, it just takes me back to Account Info screen. Anyone else having these issues?
    08-20-10 03:27 PM
    I can't get past the Account Information screen. I click save, and it asks me if I want to migrate my previous BlackBerry App World purchases, if I click Yes, it takes me to PayPal login. When I try to login it tells me that "the payer ID did not match any in our database (Error id: 312020)".
    If i click No to migrate previous purchase, it just takes me back to Account Info screen. Anyone else having these issues?
    I have the same issue. Have no clue what is going on. So it's pretty much useless
    08-20-10 03:30 PM
    I have the same issue. Have no clue what is going on. So it's pretty much useless
    System overloaded i think
    08-20-10 03:31 PM
    System overloaded i think
    Not sure because it has been happening to me for over a week when i was using the Beta Zone version.
    08-20-10 03:33 PM
    Not sure because it has been happening to me for over a week when i was using the Beta Zone version.
    Not good
    08-20-10 03:34 PM
    Same here. I did have to create a new PayPal account since I moved and got a new credit card. I'm not sure if that's the issue or not. I would have thought this would be fixed in the final version as PayPal is no longer required.
    08-20-10 03:38 PM
    Same here. I did have to create a new PayPal account since I moved and got a new credit card. I'm not sure if that's the issue or not.
    Not sure because there is an option to do the payment thing later and for me if i click on that it again brings me back to the Account Info section. Frustrating
    08-20-10 03:39 PM
    Yeah I tried that too and i think pretty much every other option it gives me to no avail.
    08-20-10 03:42 PM
    Just wait it out, it should show up soon enough, everyone has been saying it's just a server overload.
    08-20-10 03:47 PM
    Wasn't sure how to put up a link but this is where I was able to download app world. It says it's version 1 but it's really 2 when u download. BlackBerry App World - Free BlackBerry software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-10 06:06 PM
    For those having trouble with sign-in, even though it looks like your PayPal/Log-in screen from before, you must set up you BlackBerry ID for the first time. There is a small link at the top that say something like "Create new BlackBerry ID."
    I just used the same sign-in info as my PayPal so I don't have to change any habits...
    08-20-10 07:09 PM
    For those having trouble with sign-in, even though it looks like your PayPal/Log-in screen from before, you must set up you BlackBerry ID for the first time. There is a small link at the top that say something like "Create new BlackBerry ID."
    I just used the same sign-in info as my PayPal so I don't have to change any habits...
    Thank you! Although i had created a BB ID with the beta version of bb app world, i created another and it worked!
    08-20-10 07:34 PM
    Good to know!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-10 10:44 PM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD