11-01-11 11:03 AM
73 123
tools
    I also live in Denmark, and I also get the none sufficient wireless coverage messagse.

I'm curious about what wifi logo Eukanaba's have. Maybe it can only be done with a white wifi logo. I only have the grey wifi logo
    You need the white logo.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-10 12:28 PM
    You need the white logo.

How do you get the white logo?
    08-27-10 01:42 PM
    i installed the app world successfully but it doesn't work with me

Network (ON) + Wifi (ON) = bb app world is not currently available in ur country
    Network (ON) + Wifi (OFF) = bb app world is having trouble connecting to the bb app world server
    Network (OFF) + Wifi (ON) = u do not have a sufficient wireless coverage or ur connection to the wireless network is turned off

i did everything that you said but it doesnt seem to work =S
    08-28-10 09:31 AM
    i installed the app world successfully but it doesn't work with me

Network (ON) + Wifi (ON) = bb app world is not currently available in ur country
    Network (ON) + Wifi (OFF) = bb app world is having trouble connecting to the bb app world server
    Network (OFF) + Wifi (ON) = u do not have a sufficient wireless coverage or ur connection to the wireless network is turned off

i did everything that you said but it doesnt seem to work =S
    Is your wifi logo white or grey?

08-28-10 10:49 AM
    I got a question to all of you that can't get the App World to work!

Do you have BIS or BES or not?
    I believe you need to have on of the above.

08-28-10 11:11 AM
    Is your wifi logo white or grey?

the logo is white,,,and btw i have BIS
    the wireless connects me to the browser and it works!
    08-28-10 11:21 AM
    I live in Denmark as well

Mine also says I don't have sufficient wireless coverage, and I have a gray logo.

I use Telmore as a provider, I think perhaps 3 lets you do yhis for some reason. I have a friend also here in Denmark who out of the box can use appworld, but only get free apps, and he has 3.
    08-29-10 04:44 PM
    I have the White Wifi Logo, Using BIS, Bold 9000.

Appworld just doesnt work...

WIth Network Off it says no wireless coverage,
    With Network on it says not available in your country
    HEEEEEEEEEEEELPPPPPPP
    09-02-10 05:23 AM
    Hello I am Anas I just attended to this forum...
    I have bb bold 9700 and I live in saudi arabia,and I have the some problem:

Please I need a help to open app world...
    09-02-10 11:46 AM
    Any help......????????
    09-03-10 07:48 AM
    Does this work with v5.0.0.442 ?? because everything happened successfully except for the device to reboot on its own...and i restarted it but i couldnt find it in the menu, can u please help
    09-04-10 04:14 AM
    I live in Denmark as well, and my wifi works just fine. Could the reason be, that you can't connect to the blackberry app world server with the network turned off? As it is right now I haven't been able to find any solution on how to bypass the network check... It sucks, but I think we just have to wait, and by the way, If you are able to browse the internet with wifi without BIS/BES the app world should work in a supported country, as far as I'm concerned

Last edited by ajax1000; 09-08-10 at 02:12 PM.
    09-08-10 02:10 PM
    I downloaded latest version of AppWorld yesterday from official BB site (while in the past it did not allow me to download it at all by telling me that my country was not supported) BUT when i try to run it, it launches OK but i receive that message telling me that it cannot run due to no support and then closes.

HOWEVER, with my previous 9000, where i had AppWorld installed through BBSAK (since i was not able to download from bb site) it ran just fine!!
    09-09-10 02:42 AM
    DET VIRKER SGU!!!

Thanks, it works beaitfully
    09-09-10 05:24 AM
    I have tried the above method - and it works perfectly on my BB bold but not working at all on my BB Torch 9800...

Any one knows a solution for this?
    09-24-10 03:46 AM
    Just updated my bold 9700 to the newest OS5 version 5.0.0.938 it includes app world 2.0.0.38.
    I still have to turn my phones network off to access the app world trough wifi. But it still works.

09-25-10 08:44 AM
    It worked for me ok till their latest upgrade.. Now our trick does not work and cannot access AppWorld over WiFi
    10-27-10 12:56 AM
    It worked for me ok till their latest upgrade.. Now our trick does not work and cannot access AppWorld over WiFi
    Just go back to 2.0.0.38

10-29-10 12:07 PM
    Just go back to 2.0.0.38

Where do we find it? On blackberry.com it only has latest version
    10-30-10 03:06 AM
    Where do we find it? On blackberry.com it only has latest version
    You can install Blackberry App World from Blackberry Desktop Manager. (download)
    10-30-10 03:52 AM
    When i try to import the alx file, i get error message from Desktop Manager
    11-01-10 04:38 AM
    Same story, it says I do not have sufficient wireless coverage. I want to see if other user have similar issues maybe then it will be clear of why it isn't working. Thanks anyway man. Waiting to see comments from other users.

I got the same problem as you, App World is not work. I've turn off all the connection and enable only wifi but it really cannot. I'm using Bold 9700 Platform 5.1.0.146. When I'm open the application I got the message that say "You are not connected to the wireless network."
    11-02-10 06:46 AM
    I got the same problem as you, App World is not work. I've turn off all the connection and enable only wifi but it really cannot. I'm using Bold 9700 Platform 5.1.0.146. When I'm open the application I got the message that say "You are not connected to the wireless network.".
    11-02-10 06:48 AM
    I somehow managed to install app world but when I try to connect there are some issues.

1. Wifi on and network on - not supported in your country
    2. wifi on network off - you don't have sufficient wireless coverage

I don't have BIS or BES.
    Last edited by sumanbha; 11-03-10 at 12:05 PM.
    11-03-10 11:46 AM
    i've had this working for a while on my 9700 running OS5 in Dubai (UAE), linked to a paypal account and i even purchased and installed some non-free apps without problems..

however now that i've upgraded to OS6, it came preloaded with Blackberry App World 2.0.1.12 which doesn't work on WIFI alone, meaning when i turn off the mobile network and turn on WIFI i get this error when i start it "You do not have sufficient wireless coverage"
    well BIS is connected over WIFI (white icon) and i can browse, send/receive emails and BBM, etc.. only app world doesn't work

i guess this later version requires the mobile data network be connected so they once again blocked all of us that had the workaround
    11-03-10 03:07 PM
73 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD