Don;t really understand what the "busy" status is for cause people still BBM me no matter what.

Is there anyway to block them? Ya i can delete them but that's not what i want, i just don't want them to be able to bbm me at certain times. Firewall only works for SMS, MMS and PIN...is there a 3rd party app i can get to block bbm? Any help is much appreciated.
    04-25-10 08:28 PM
    I havent seen any 3rd party apps yet to do this
    04-25-10 08:33 PM
    Can't you just ignore the messages when you don't want them?

Can't you just set up a profile to not be notified of BBM and use that during these periods?

Seems there are already options available.
    04-25-10 08:44 PM
    Only way I would see this stopping it is either, turning off your notifications by modifying your profiles and/or completely deleting you bbm..good luck..
    04-25-10 08:49 PM
    Don't PIN messages and BBM messages fall under the same category? I thought they were one in the same, with the exception of one having a different "priority" so it doesn't go through BBM.
    04-25-10 09:53 PM
    No. PIN messages and BlackBerry Messenger Messages are two separate things.
    04-26-10 06:01 AM
    Pin msgs acts as a seperate email address. For example you can give someone ur pin that you dont want to add as a bbm contact or you dont want to give them your phone number.
    04-26-10 06:04 AM
    Motorcycle Mama is right. Why not just set up a custom profile that has all BBM and PIN messages set to silent and everything else normal?
    04-26-10 07:41 AM
    I would also say just a profile with no bbm notification.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-10 08:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD