02-28-12 01:34 AM
84 ... 234
tools
    Don't worry, you always have the CB'ers over here.
    02-26-12 01:00 PM
    HA ! How about that. Two BBM loners that live in the same town. That's awesome.
    Do u actually use bbm groups? I am a member of 2 but like I said, prefer the communication to stay there. That could change if I ever found a decent bbm travel group.
    02-26-12 01:02 PM
    Nah i've never used it. I don't even know what a BBM group is.

02-26-12 08:24 PM
    I love BBM. Always have constant changes to my list, but I usually have anywhere from a few hundred contacts and five to eight groups (Active groups chew through battery, so when they get too active I'll drop a few) I had 11 groups open last week and could see my battery life going down like a timer....it was crazy! While my amount of contacts hasn't really changed, where they are from has. Getting a lot of contacts from Africa, Asia, Australia, and Europe. The stories from thr PIN sharing sites still have tons of active BBMers from North America, but they tend to be a younger crowd.

Sent from my BlackBerry PlayBook using TapaTalk,
    02-26-12 10:45 PM
    Yes I used to only have my wife and best friend and now I have 36 friends worldwide. I try to only communicate through bbm, texting os so hard not seeing the D and R. Haha

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk
    02-27-12 12:26 AM
    Mine has grown simply because i left the USA and am with a group of people from everywhere.

When it comes to groups of friends back home, we use Whatsapp. Its not as good, but it works well enough. I have a group of my old Marine friends and another of just long time friends from home. My family is 3 BB's, 1 feature and one iphone. The feature phone member wants a BB then the iphone user will feel left out of the conversation. Noone lives within 500 miles of each other, and i am 5000 miles away, so the convenience of BBM really helps us stay in touch,
    Morty2264 likes this.
    02-27-12 06:22 AM
    I try and keep my list between 120 and 150, and since I started to limit my contact numbers it has remained, I go +/- a few contacts every week, lost 3 recently due to the used BlackBerry Market being much more expensive than the used Android Market and snow damage to phones required phone changes.

but I meet people at business functions, or on planes and get new contacts as well as from the forums, or contacts of contacts adding me.
    The BBM community is still a great community,
    02-27-12 10:38 AM
    my bbm contact has increased to over a 100 from about 70 in the last year. with wikitude, it gets better
    02-28-12 01:07 AM
    had 15 at one point, now down to 5. But i do LOVE my bbm. Just a fun experience to communicate with it.
    A friend and I will send voice notes back and forth...those always make for a random surprise in the middle of the day!
    02-28-12 01:34 AM
84 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD