04-16-10 07:30 AM
36 12
tools
    I just deleted my PK before reading this thread but I never had used it anyhoo , but I can see why some would like it tho.
    08-17-09 10:41 AM
    what's the default password for the password keeper? i'm into 9 attempts already. What will happen if i did 10? thanks
    08-18-09 11:19 AM
    I love PK. I have a lot of website that I log into, including some of my bills. My passwords tend 2 b on the lengthy side so PK is a life saver!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 11:32 AM
    I've been using the native PK since first got my Bold and couldn't do without it. It's also automatially password protected. The data will get backed up when you do a back up and it can all be restored flawlessly if needed. I did that when my device was replaced.
    08-19-09 12:42 PM
    yes, I use it constantly, it keeps my life together. However, my phone was stollen. how do I get my passwords back? Please help. email me at saneunf@yahoo.com if you know how to find them. I sinc my phone regularly but can't find them on my computer.
    08-25-09 03:48 PM
    Is there a default password keeper password? If so what is it? I know my password but it won't let me in. I switched devices and synced and backed up with old data but no go. Now I am re backing up so my old password will make it on there hopefully.
    08-26-09 01:10 AM
    I put everything in PK, credit card #'s with the phone number incase my wallet gets stolen, username and pswds for websites, passport information.... Im up to 60 entries rockin the PK
    04-15-10 03:08 PM
    In my opinion, a very underrated native app that i use daily! I simply cannot remember all the passwords to all the sites I visit. Nowadays many of them require registration for you to post and participate. But I also use it for other numbers, like padlock combos, library numbers, even toner type numbers for ordering and my kids school I.D. numbers. Everywhere there's numbers, and I can't remember them all but I'm always with my berry!
    04-15-10 03:52 PM
    i delete it every time i install a new OS. dont really need it since i have roboform on my computer. plus all my passwords are pretty much the same.
    04-16-10 06:15 AM
    I use it regularly, have used it on all my previous Berries. I find it very useful, all my info in one spot, accessible with one PW.
    04-16-10 06:50 AM
    I use it very often, to store all my e-banking credit cards, secure https pass and info.. Very useful!
    04-16-10 07:30 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD