Before I update I just want to check to see if there are any issues with the storm and BBM6. Please advise. Thanks
    07-28-11 09:45 AM
    It seems fine to me. Didn't notice much change, although admittedly I haven't played around with it much (that's what she said). Added an invite to BBM link at the contacts screen, a bit of cosmetic improvements from what I can see. Haven't noticed anything really different under the hood.
    07-28-11 10:54 AM
    The only big change is it now integrates with some third party apps. ScoreMobile and Poynt are the only two I have that do thus far.

Yipee! I can really leverage my four remaining BBM contacts now!
    2xJ likes this.
    07-28-11 12:41 PM
    Yipee! I can really leverage my four remaining BBM contacts now!
    Haha I have three. I'm going to be using it so much!
    07-28-11 01:24 PM
    Yeah I didn't notice any differences

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-11 01:45 PM
    I've been using the beta 6.0.0.111 beta for weeks without issue. .125 did not break anything for me. All is good!
    07-28-11 02:24 PM
    Besides an unnoticeable integration with a handful of apps, I don't see why this deserves a jump from 5.0.x.xxx to 6.0.0.125.

The app works and all four of my contacts will enjoy sharing poynt and scoreboard mobile information :/
    07-28-11 04:07 PM
    Haha I have three. I'm going to be using it so much!
    I have one. My wife.
    Good Luck
    07-28-11 11:17 PM
    BB Boys,

Neeed your urgent help, the day i have updated my BBM 6 on my Cellphone dont know but i am not able to use the Select button. Like earlier where i was able to copy any BBM message and send it to other contacts i just get options like Copy Chat which copy the entire Chat History

Please help me if you know the solution..

Waiting for your kind help
    07-29-11 08:52 AM
    facing the same problem...
    08-01-11 11:49 PM
    I got the whit screen of death and had to do a clean install on my S2 with the latest OS from Verizon. It was a pain in the ***, but good ol' batt pull didn't do the trick.

I'm back on my feet with BBM6, but my groups are gone and a batt pull works here and there, but it's a problem for me that is really getting on my nerves.

As far as selection goes for @swappycoco I haven't experienced such an issue, but will be sure to put my two cents in if the problem arises.

My problem is "Groups" category missing intermittently and the only thing that will bring it back (when it works) is the infamous battery pull. Thx in advance and hope your issue is resolved soon @swappycoco......have you done a reinstall of the app?
    08-03-11 12:16 PM
    Hello EloXL

Thanks a ton for the workaround, but unfortunately I tried the same but the situation remained the same.

Don’t know why this is happening, when I installed BBM5 I was able to use the select option.. :'(
    08-08-11 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD