10-08-09 08:58 AM
108 ... 345
tools
    they shortened the status character allowance!!!!!!

wtf??!!!!!
    10-08-09 12:39 AM
    so just out of curiosity, when dealing with the avatars and what not, is the one that i pick for myself supposed to show up on my contact's phone? the only ones that i pick up on mine are their facebook profile pics since facebook is linked to my addy book. Wouldn't the avatar they pick override that setting though if you check the replace caller id box under the options menu? I think I'm confused slightly lol.
    sometimes it takes awhile...

on 5.0.0.8 it wouldn't show up...you'd have to delete and re-install...but on the new one .33 it should show up eventually...

avatar should override contact pix, yes. you're correct.
    10-08-09 12:48 AM
    I hate the fact that i have to re-DL appworld so I can get this. Its such a PITA.
    you don't HAVE to...there are other channels available for you to use, if you just take the time to research the issue anyway....
    10-08-09 12:48 AM
    yeah i got it working finally on my phone. But a few friends of mine are having issues that i am trying to help them with now lol. Oh the joys of BB's
    10-08-09 01:25 AM
    I hate the fact that i have to re-DL appworld so I can get this. Its such a PITA.
    You don't have to download App World

Direct Link for your phone's browser http://www.blackberry.com/send/messenger Or email the link to your phone and then click on it.
    10-08-09 01:41 AM
    Oh i tried that way but it wasn't working, so i just re downloaded appworld. I'll just get rid of it again.
    10-08-09 01:43 AM
    Thanks! This new version rocks! Wasn't expecting this much improvement. I hope RIM can blow us away with the 5.0 OS next!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-09 03:48 AM
    Oh i tried that way but it wasn't working, so i just re downloaded appworld. I'll just get rid of it again.
    It does work if you try from your phone's browser. It won't work through your PC browser.
    10-08-09 08:58 AM
108 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD