So I just got this bbm from my brother and was wondering if anyone knew anything about it. It might just a fake. Not sure.

" ?ITS ON THE NEWS SO ITS TRUE!
    I have sent the previous BC because I received this BC and wanted to find out about it first before I sent it out. Message from Jim Balsamic (CEO of RIM Blackberry) we have had an over usage of user names on Blackberry Messenger. We are requesting all users to forward this message to their entire contact list. If you do not forward this message, we will take it as your account is invalid and it will be deleted within the next 48 hours. Please DO NOT ignore this message or blackberry will no longer recognise your pin. If you wish to re-activate your account after it has been deleted, a charge of 25.00 will be added to your monthly bill. We are also aware of the issue involving the pictures updates not showing. We are working diligently at fixing this problem and it will be up and running as soon as possible. Thank you for your cooperation.
    BlackBerry about To Lose A lot Of People This is the real broadcast from Blackberry All rights reserved.

Broadcast this message to every single contact on your BBM to reset your display picture, sorry for any inconvenience
    *ITS ON THE NEWS SO ITS TRUE"

Any thoughts?? I'm thinking of bc it, just to be safe.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-10 11:29 AM
    Fake
    First its Jim Balsillie as the CEO
    And there's some other major mistakes

Last edited by Habs_fan; 12-09-10 at 11:34 AM.
    12-09-10 11:32 AM
    Ok thanks. Just making sure! I thought it was fake.

12-09-10 11:36 AM
    Also see this thread
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f40/bbm...n-hoax-562071/

12-09-10 11:37 AM
    Also see this thread
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f40/bbm...n-hoax-562071/

Or the 15 others on the same topic!

12-09-10 12:10 PM
    Search is your friend. Friends don't let friends help pass hoaxes on. If it sounds ridiculous and scary, just press delete, it is a hoax. Think about it people. Too many usernames? What the heck? They're one per BB customer. Ponder that everyone please?
    12-09-10 05:02 PM
    I was going to post the same thing but I get flamed for nearly everything I post, so.........

Oh well.....
    Do it, I wanna be the first to flame you in the thread... lol
    12-09-10 05:37 PM
    Like others said, search is your friend. there are many threads about this, and common sense should also tell you this is a hoax.
    12-09-10 06:24 PM
    I'd like some Jim Balsamic with my salad. On the side, please. Lol.

12-09-10 06:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD