08-08-10 06:35 PM
86 ... 234
tools
    Has anyone compared the storm sound quality to a 2nd gen ipod touch? By comparing, I mean using the same headphones, same song, etc. I'm thinking about buying an ipod touch but I won't waste my money and will utilize the storm's 8 gig built-in capacity if the sound quality on each device is comparable.
    Get the Itouch, had it, broke it, still loved it and am planning on getting a new one
    02-25-09 07:02 PM
    I sold my itouch so I could buy my storm. Haven't been disappointed yet...annoying things like for some reason some Albums have music from different people that shouldn't be there and losing the audio boost when I receive a call or message, that's the most annoying thing imho

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 07:13 PM
    Um, mine sounds awesome. I play it from my Storm through a cheapie cassette and wire to my Bose system on my very old ML-320. I can hurt you with the volume. Bass, treble responses at least as good as my iPOD Classic. Brahms thru Metellica are great ! Fade to/from phone calls to my Motorola T-505 via bluetooth is smooth and seamless.

Doctor Neutron
    02-25-09 10:29 PM
    Does anyone else have problems with the video player? If I try to watch a video it will play fine for about 3min and an error message pops up quickly and the phone resets.
    12-17-09 04:59 PM
    What is lame is that while seeking through audio sometimes it will go mono. This happened on numerous storms running .328 for me.
    12-18-09 01:28 AM
    Get the Itouch, had it, broke it, still loved it and am planning on getting a new one
    They're both the same junk IMO, after hearing a good PCM1716 based D/A with a good output stage and PSU with a decent headphone amp(all under $200), the stuff on portable phones and DAPs is disappointing.

Especially considering it's a portable device. Don't base your decision on sound quality.
    12-18-09 01:30 AM
    I have searched but have not seen any posts on this issue. Has anyone had a very long song or eBook (2+ hours) and have the playtime display a shorter time? I have 3 Storms (.328) and all have the same problem, it was also present on previous OS versions.
    Details: I have multiple eBook mp3 files that are 3-8 hours long. The playtime shows 100 min for all files and I can only FF to the 100 min point. Odd thing is the audio will contiue to play beyond the 100 min point and if not stop will play the complete audio file. Marker just stays pinned to the right side of the slider.
    Tested the files on my 8310 Curve and all playtimes display correctly and I can FF throughout entire time.
    Has anyone experienced this? Any fixes?
    12-18-09 05:01 PM
    Ciao! That site is the nicest, 'n I've been looking for this web-site for a long time and I'm so blessed I eventually stumbled upon it

I'm 21 years old and finishing my masters at Houston

I'm the kind of guy who enjoys to taste unprecedented things Right now unfortunately I'm suffering from massive earache and I'm utilizing the net as the only path to cure it I saw a very awesome website which discusses an interesting
    en sore-ear com/wiki/Earache_Home_Remedy_for_Earache_Relief]earache home remedy The internet site tells us all the steps required to healing it

I'm not entirely clear about how accurate the data given der is If some guys over here who have xp with this thing can have a see and give your feedback in the page it will be good and I'd highly treasure it, cause I'm really suffering right now

Thank you for checking it You guys are great
    02-24-10 10:37 AM
    I see many of you lament the pause when alerts sound. It is annoying, but I found the easiest answer is to turn Alerts OFF (two pokes of my finger), and I'm all set!

My problem with playing music is that the there is no volume leveling. I turn it up to hear Elvis then get my ears blasted off if the next song is Rihanna. Not all downloaded MP3's are the same.

Anyone know an answer? Is the a volume-leveling setting that I have missed. Someone PLEASE tell me there is.

Ciao.
    04-21-10 04:38 PM
    protest the ruining of modern music by mastering engineers.

barring that, try replaygain.
    04-21-10 11:30 PM
    What I've gotten from the thread is that the Enhanced Media Player doesn't support blue tooth ear pieces. Is this accurate?

ryjer
    08-08-10 06:35 PM
86 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD