As the title says, I regularly have 13 or more open dead conversations and most people I talk to don't seem to end conversations in BBM but I don't know why this bothers me. So I usually go down the list one by one and end each conversation or keep using the "Collapse All" option to hide them but is there any similar function to actually end all open conversations at once?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-10 04:49 PM
    When someone ends a conversation with you the chat isn't going to go away on
    your end unless they actually delete you from BBM all together. While they're
    collapsed just hit the delete button for each conversation. It's the quickest way.
    01-03-10 04:58 PM
    When someone ends a conversation with you the chat isn't going to go away on
    your end unless they actually delete you from BBM all together. While they're
    collapsed just hit the delete button for each conversation. It's the quickest way.
    Nono, I understand this. I mean most people I talk to don't share this "problem" (if you can call it that) with me. I always get the "Why don't you just leave them open?" response. But it just looks so jumbled and disorganized. And I do go down the list and hit delete each one but my question is whether there is a faster way since doing this with 13 conversations nearly several times a day is tedious.

01-03-10 05:33 PM
    Yeah I get you. But unfortunately there's no way of closing all chats at once. Yet.
    One of the things about BBM 5 is that it does take up some screen real estate.
    01-03-10 05:43 PM
    This is a good idea rim should implement it

01-03-10 05:57 PM
    They brought this up in the BBM 5 stress test video on this site. Seems like something RIM should add.
    01-03-10 06:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD