Okay, so I have the new service books, and my phone was fully unlocked and working fine for a few months. Now, it has really on and off BBM functionality. The little blackberry symbol doesn't show half the time, even when I have 3G reception (GPRS/gprs has always been a problem for T-mobile UK+BB, I know).
    I've reinstalled BBM, but it still won't send messages through or receive, unless I restart the phone 3 or 4 times. Is this a problem fixed by the new leaked OS (I'm still just on the last ATT OS release), or some known T-Mobile UK problem, or should I call them and complain. I still can receive texts and e-mails, and my browser and apps work just fine. It's only BBM.
    01-03-11 11:45 AM
    I recently was stranded (thanks, snow) in London for almost a week. I purchased a UK PAYG BB sim, and had no problems with losing BIS or BBM. I'm using .337 if that helps any.
    01-03-11 12:33 PM
    I'm with Orange UK and have activated the Orange / T-Mobile network share. I have quite often lost BB coverage when on 3G. I get the 3g but no BB coverage so I have to change my phone manually to 2G only to regain BB coverage.

I did call up but after holding for 15 minutes and then going round and round in circles for 15 more minutes trying to explain to a customer services rep the problem I then lost signal altogether, got cut off and couldn't be bothered to call back!
    01-03-11 12:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD