I've had 5.0 in the past as the leak. I downloaded the official version from Blackberry App World (twice).

When a contact sends a picture, I cannot view it. All I see is a white screen. In order to view the pic I have to save it, then go to my pictures and view it.

1. Is anyone else experiencing this PITA?
    2. Is there a fix, or just to downgrade and re-add all my contacts?
    10-12-09 11:46 PM
    You're not alone. Very disgusted. Gonna downgrade.
    10-13-09 12:32 AM
    I've deleted twice and reinstalled. Both times it worked for a bit and then stopped. It is very annoying. I'm very close to reinstalling the leak since I don't use Groups anyway.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-09 02:39 AM
    i agree, the picture receive issuse is a major pain, and to add to that, if you do not check the message soon enough, the pic expires and you cannot download it at all.

my wife sent me a pic yesterday while i was in a meeting that expired, i had her send it again so that i could see it and after three tries at downloading i gave up, may have to downgrade to leaked version of bbm 5.0 (.19), worked much better
    10-13-09 08:14 AM
    I just noticed that all the complainants above are using the same unit, Tour. Must be the unit/model that has a problem. My curve 8900 is ok with BBM 5.
    10-13-09 08:46 AM
    I just noticed that all the complainants above are using the same unit, Tour. Must be the unit/model that has a problem. My curve 8900 is ok with BBM 5.
    Try this for us then, have someone send you a pic, do not accept it view it or download it and see if it expires?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-09 08:48 AM
    I've been having a similar problem on my 9500 Storm but with voicenotes. Pictures work fine.

Anyone?
    10-13-09 09:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD