I don't have an internet plan, I just have email and BBM. I've tried the blackberry.com link using wifi at home but it won't download. It says the page is to big for my device. I've already deleted all unneccesary applications, is there anything else I can do?

I did download a zip file but where do I go from there?
    10-10-09 10:55 PM
    Get angry at yourself because bbm won't work without a data plan.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-09 11:05 PM
    Get angry at yourself because bbm won't work without a data plan.

Wrong, I currently am using bbm without a data plan. I pay for unlimited email and I have bbm. I don't have internet.
    10-10-09 11:08 PM
    BBM wont work with out the internet and I think don't email wont work either with out internet but i could be wrong on that part.
    Are you sure you don't have unlimited text mail/messaging?
    Are you sure you are not on some form of BES?
    10-10-09 11:17 PM
    BBM wont work with out the internet and I think don't email wont work either with out internet but i could be wrong on that part.
    Are you sure you don't have unlimited text mail/messaging?
    Are you sure you are not on some form of BES?
    I'm not sure what BES is. All I know is I have a BBM/unlimited email add on to my Tmobile plan. I have unlimited email access and I'm currently using bbm, but I do not have full internet access.
    10-10-09 11:20 PM
    I'm not sure what BES is. All I know is I have a BBM/unlimited email add on to my Tmobile plan. I have unlimited email access and I'm currently using bbm, but I do not have full internet access.
    I have a copy of the new messenger that may work for you. You will have to install it via the desktop manager.

PM me your email and ill send it to you.
    10-10-09 11:29 PM
    I have a copy of the new messenger that may work for you. You will have to install it via the desktop manager.

PM me your email and ill send it to you.
    Thanks! I sent you my email.
    10-10-09 11:36 PM
    actually tmo use to have a plan that was 9.99 and you could have the bbm just no net
    10-10-09 11:46 PM
    actually tmo use to have a plan that was 9.99 and you could have the bbm just no net
    That's exactly what I have! Unlimited email and bbm but no internet for 9.99. They don't have it anymore but they still let people who already had it keep it.
    10-10-09 11:49 PM
    yep I have the unimited email and net for 19.99 on 3 lines and wont remove bc its now 34.99 lol
    10-10-09 11:50 PM
    yep I have the unimited email and net for 19.99 on 3 lines and wont remove bc its now 34.99 lol
    Yep! My plan and email add on is ancient but I won't change them because they are more money now. I still have free mobile to mobile!
    10-11-09 12:01 AM
    did you get it to work?
    10-11-09 02:09 AM
    If that didn't work all you have to do is unzip the file on your pc then install via DM...do you if you need instructions on how to do this then just PM me....or email mdorrett@vzw.verizon.net

10-11-09 09:27 AM
    here i wrote some pretty detailed instructions on how to install the leaked version through the desktop
    bbm5 installation instructions
    10-11-09 02:54 PM
    here i wrote some pretty detailed instructions on how to install the leaked version through the desktop
    bbm5 installation instructions
    has this been tried and tested?
    10-11-09 04:04 PM

yes i had it from day one of the leak and i have done it for over 25 people myself through remote assistance
    10-11-09 07:43 PM
    So just replace the .cods and the .alx file and than click on loader.exe and let it work its magic

This will get me bbm 5.033 without any problems?

10-11-09 10:38 PM
    So just replace the .cods and the .alx file and than click on loader.exe and let it work its magic

This will get me bbm 5.033 without any problems?

no that gets u the leaked bbm 5. not the official version. now the cod files have been posted somewhere else but that does not include the .alx file. i odnt know if u need the .alx file. but since it was there for the leaked version i would assume u need it for the official version.
    10-13-09 01:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD