I have a Curve 8330 through Verizon. I've had 4 email accounts on it since I got it with no issues. A few days ago, I got an email that I just glanced at that said something about not receiving emails due to my carrier. I can't find that email now to read through it better. Today, I noticed that my main email account isn't receiving anything. From the phone, I can send an email to anyone including the other email accounts on my phone. But if I send an email from my secondary account to my main account, it doesn't show up on the phone. I'm sure its being sent because if I get on the computer and actually sign into my account, its there; just not on my phone.
    Thanks for any help.
    03-11-12 08:01 PM
    Try resending the service books for that account from your phone. Then do a battery pull.
    03-11-12 08:15 PM
    I did the battery pull and let it sit for a few minutes; that didn't work. I googled the problem before I started the thread, and have found a few suggestions on resending the service books, but I don't understand how to do it on my phone. Could you walk me through it?
    03-11-12 08:21 PM
    I think that you can go into the email settings and there will be an option to resend the service books.
    03-12-12 03:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD